Hello Mr. Solomons

Camden Town

'Why are you in trousers?'

'Why are you in an apron?' Livy counted

'It's for my job you twat,' Ollie said pulling his sister to him their foreheads resting against each other.

'You have such a feminine job, baking,' she teased she knew her brother's real job. She knew what the bakery was.

'Ollie what did I tell you about fornicating in the workplace?' Alfie said walking towards them his cane clicking on the ground.

'Nothing?' Ollie answered confused.

'That's right because no one wants to fuck your ugly mug.' Alfie agreed with a chuckle. Livy turned her head resting her cheek on her brothers chest.

'Hello mr. solomons,' she purred.

'Oh ello there kitten.' She took a step towards him but Ollie he grabbed her wrist pulling her back.

'Go home Liv, you're not supposed to be here,' Ollie told her. 'You distract the bakers,' he reminded her.

'I'm not trying to,' she told him innocently

'Olivia.' he warned.

'You're no fun,' she clicked her tongue next his ear before turning and walking backwards, 'goodbye Mr. Solomons' she said spinning around sauntering out the door.

'I will never understand how a fine specimen like that could be related to your despicable self.' alfie said admiring her as she left.

'She's adopted.' Ollie reminded him.

'That's right... Gorgeous creature don't send her away next time.'