Prom

(Sneaking in a little Flashback chaptr.) felt bad with how I ended this. 

--

            'Just do it Rob! She'll love it!"

I was mentally hyping myself up. I was going to ask the love of my life to the prom and on a weekend away where I planned other things. She's been perfect so far, we hardly fought, we always wanted to be together, and her family loved me.

I sigh and smile in my head. I didn't know moving to Texas would yield me a woman I would walk through the fire for.

I slipped the gold glitter card into Beyonce's locker and closed it. I hid behind another set of lockers and waited. My hands were sweating as I tried my best to wring them dry. 7 months since we first got together and I could hardly contain myself when I was going to see her. My heart raced, my hands got sweaty and my knees weak.

Soon I heard her husky mellow voice talking to a few girls who shared her locker block. She looked so cute this morning. Yellow tank top, black tights, and yellow flip-flops. Her golden curls, up in a clip, meaning she washed her hair but didn't have time to dry it properly.

I actually gave a damn this morning and put on jeans. I was so used to wearing sweats, track pants, or shorts that jeans were me dressing up. Paired with a red shirt and Chucks, I was presentable.

I see Solange walk over with her phone as planned secretly recording as Beyonce got her card out and opened it. She started to read it and I grabbed the yellow and white roses I had sat out of view ready to walk over.

Deep breath, I walked over as Beyonce started crying and nodded her head 'Yes'. Cue cheers and 'Awwws' as we hugged, and I handed her the roses. We shared a kiss, and the warning bell rang.

We didn't have normal classes today since it was test week and we got out on a half day. I was excited to pick up my clothes for the prom and get ready for Prom on Saturday. She excitedly began to tell me what color we should wear and how she'd have to decide how she wanted her nails and hair. We were going up the stairs when some girl came down the stairs on the opposite direction of us.

"Hey Fenty, Do you want to go to prom with me?"

"SHE'S GOOD! Worry about someone else's date Asian!"

"I was asking Fenty! She can speak for herself!" Asian snapped.

"How is she going to speak with my tittie in her mouth?" Beyonce said before quickly whipping her right breast out and shoving it in my mouth.

I was shocked and was happy the hallway had cleared but a few people saw and egged us on. Sucking on this luscious breast that was thrust upon my mouth made her moan and made me horny. I did let my little chew toy free and put it up from the prying eyes. Asian looked shocked and Beyonce was still staring her down. She's so bold, I swear. 

I started to walk and pull Beyonce along with me. I felt resistance and let go and a few seconds later heard a little yelp and someone falling down the stairs. Beyonce retook my hand and I chuckled in my head. Beyonce, strikes again. 

--

Prom was finally here and Tina and my Mom came with us to the hotel to help us dress and do things we needed. We were dressed and had a million pictures taken of us before we got to leave for the big night in the ballroom under us.