Grumpy

Robyn's POV:.

Carrying my Baby to the bed, I dried her off and she woke up. She was a little whiny pointing to her arm and her throat. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and quickly rubbed lotion on her and slipped on a pink tank top and undies on her. I asked Nika if she wanted pants and she nodded. I gave her some black fuzzy ones. I walked her down to the kitchen and grabbed some medication and water for her. She had both before sitting on the couch on my lap. She cuddled into me and started to go to sleep as Beyonce came in dressed in just a robe. I assumed she was naked underneath in anticipation for me. She walked over and kissed our Baby on the nose waking her up. She looked at us before zoning out. I hated that she was going through it and I couldn't really do anything for her. Beyonce went to the kitchen and made a plate for me and her before sitting She held the tray in her lap and we ate while watching the news. Bey offered our Baby a little bit of her wonton soup and she shook her head. I rubbed her back as we finished up and Bey put the things away before coming back with a cute little sippy cup. She offered it to Nika who shook her 'No' and started to tear up. She quickly dried her eyes and got up and went to her room. I felt bad but knew when she needed her space. Beyonce, however, wasn't about to be so lucky. I took her by the hand down to the basement. I'd been working on a new 'playroom' and I couldn't wait to try it out when my girls. Opening the door to the new room I instructed Bey to get on a wide black leather bench. She did as told and I turned on the ceiling fan. I took her off robe leaving her naked. I grabbed some oil sprayed and sprayed her down until she was coated before grabbing a small pair of clamps. I clamped them to her nipples earning a satisfied hiss from her. I grabbed a new toy and lubed it before carefully applying it. It took a second to get the suction right but I got her clit into the pump and gave it few pumps making it swell in the tub. Bey was getting wetter as the pressure increased and it filled the small chamber and stayed suctioned on. Finally I grabbed a small vibrator and slipped it in on high. I got some more lube and toyed with her hole before putting my thumb in it.

"Fuck Rob! It's a lot going on."

"And? I can gag you if necessary."

"No fair." Bey chuckled.

"I'll be back." I reply leaving the room.

I smirked hearing her moan as the vibrator started it's settings. I went upstairs to check on my Baby and saw her sitting on the edge of her bed. I went into her bathroom to wash my hands before coming back out and sitting in front of her.

"Nika, I'm sorry you're sad and I know you were hurting today. Can I see?"

Nika bit her lip and shook her head before lying back. I slipped her panties down and off before carefully spreading her legs. Her perfect little pussy was still swollen.

"Awww...Want me to kiss it better?" I reply lowly. I know I still had Bey downstairs waiting but I wanted to make my baby feel good too.

"...Yes." Nika whispered.

I licked a trail from her outer thigh to her inner thigh to her pussy lips. I kissed them lightly before using my tongue to part them. I lightly licked up her slit to her clit and flattened my tongue on it and worked on it in circles. Nika moaned and her body gave a small shake.

I slid a finger to her entrance and started to rub the wetness that was beginning to leak out. I slowly slid in two fingers and turned them up to tap her g-spot. Nika thighs wanted to close but I was deep in and she couldn't push me away that easily. I started to slurp and finger her sweet pussy until I knew she squirt and I would have to move. Like a faucet, my Baby squirted hard. I locked onto sucking her clit as I fingered her harder and harder. I was hard and aching to plow her but I didn't want her unable to walk. She squirted on and off for a few minutes panting and moaning. I got up and gave her a kiss and told her to clean and to not fall asleep.