TX Reset 1

Beyonce's POV:

Waking up with a warm body curled up next to me I was exhausted, Nika tossed and turned all night and latched on and off all night. I was grateful for the few moments of sleep that she did have because that's when I was able to sleep. Looking over at the empty side of the bed where Rob would have been I missed her. But, she had a lead on Kehlani and needed to deal with Dr. Jada. Dr. Jada, even thinking of that bald headed hoe made my blood boil. If I hadn't seen the footage for myself, I would have thought it wasn't possible for her to be like that. Rob and I were weary about what was happening with Nika in therapy, so Rob put a body cam on her for her last session she attended. Going home and reviewing the footage was sickening.

--(slight trigger warning)

Flashback Nika's POV:

Sitting in the pile of plushies in Dr. Jada's office, I was again face to face with my main trigger, Rihmeek. She facetimed him again and he was yelling at me and was using bad words. I was so scared to tell Mommy or Daddy because Dr. Jada said she'd suggest they'd lock me away forever. Old Daddy was showing me all my old stuffies I left while taking knives to them cutting them to bits. I was being brave like Nana told me when I felt 'low' and was thinking of good things to distract myself. However, I had too much water at lunch and wet the pullup I had on from the stress. Dr. Jada yelled at me to face my fear and get over it, but it wasn't as easy as this. There was a knock on the door and time was up. I bolted to the door and waited for Dr. Jada to put in the code to unlock it. But she pointed to the wooden cot on the floor. She told me that I needed to clean up before I went back out and I shuddered. I didn't even like when Mommy and Daddy helped me clean up after accidents. Dr Jada frowned and pointed to 'the corrector' on the wall, a thick wooden paddle with three holes that she like to use when I didn't do what she wanted. Grimacing from the pain I remembered, I did what she wanted.

Dr. Jada smiled as she grabbed a new pullup, baby wipes, and powder. She put them down and proceeded to change me. She didn't say anything and her 'care' felt cold. Outside of the door, I joined Mommy and Daddy stayed back to listen to what Jada had to say before we left.

--

I was thankful my Mom, Mel, and Solange were there because I was losing my shit. I was sooooo upset that Dr. Jada misused her position to hurt people. After calling the police and the board and showing up to her office with my gun, we learned she was doing it to all of her patients.

Rob knew the media blow back was about to be crazy and scheduled a flight to send me and Nika away for a while to the family estate in Texas. My flower shop was closed and so was the weed shop until we got back. I promised to still pay Megan while we were away and left it at that.

I got up and washed my face and started the tub as Nika wandered in rubbing her eyes. I helped her clean up before we took a bath together and got dried off. I lotion and oil her up and did myself before she climbed into my lap. Putting her face in my neck she held me tight, and I realized that she was 'Big' Nicki. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she spoke.

"Where's Rob?"

"She'll be down in a day or two, tying up loose ends."

"Good. I've been wanting to spend some time with you. We haven't had adult alone time yet. I hope you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all."

"Good."

Nicki kissed my neck and I felt her nails raking up my back. I got shivers and felt myself get hot. Nicki's big soft breasts felt good against mine as hers inadventally rubbed mine. I slid my hands down to her fat ass and gripped it tightly. Nicki's kisses became licks and she trailed them before I laid back and she straddled me. Nicki took her time kissing me all over and I wanted to take over but I held back and enjoyed her plump perfect lips all over me. She soon got off me and trailed her kisses downward before sliding my thighs apart and licking between them. Nicki's warm wet tongue hit my bud and I almost jumped. She licked it ever so lightly before tapping it with her tongue gently. I moan and try to relax myself. I forgot Nicki had a very light touch when she was intimate majority of the time verses me and Rob who tried our best to suck and fuck each other too death.