Mommy x Nika

Nicki's P.o.v::

Lauren did something I'd been wanting to do for years! Punching them sluts in the face. Katorah grabbed her up and took her out of the room and Beyonce and Robyn went straight over to Kelly and Michelle and started yelling. The room fell into chaos again and was loud. I walked out and went to my room. I stripped and got freshened up and changed into a long pink tank top that stopped at the thighs and thong. My feet were cold so I slipped on some fuzzy socks and got on the bed with my pink unicorn. I was rubbing his back and watching TV until I fell asleep.

--

Waking up in the middle of the night I sat up and went to the bathroom before going into the kitchen to get something to drink. I was having some water when Beyonce came around the corner She was completely naked and I was stunned. I wasn't expected to see that. She looked startled to see me for a moment before getting a glass of water herself. We stood in silence just drinking from our glasses. I was trying not to stare but Beyonce's perfectly groomed and beautifully plump pussy was a sight not to mention her breasts looked amazing. I looked at the chrome fridge and spoke.

"When did everyone leave?"

"Hours ago. Don't worry about them. Worry about why you can't look at me." Beyonce teased.

I glanced at her and felt myself blush before I turned my head again finishing my water. I was preparing to get some more water when I felt Beyonce touching my lower back. I looked back and saw that she was behind me. I put my glass down and decided to go back to my room. In my room, I was barely inside when Robyn came in. She wasn't naked but still only had on underwear and a sports bra. She gave a me a kiss and hug before going back into her room. Soon Beyonce came in and closed the door. She sat on the bed and I bit my thumb and looked away.

"Baby, you get so nervous around me. Want to cuddle?"

I nod feeling my Little self come out.

Beyonce and I got closer and she held me close. Again my oral fixation cued up and I was sucking on her boob and twisting the other with my fingers. Beyonce slipped her hands on my ass and started to rub it. This made my thong wet and incredibly uncomfortable Beyonce noticed my thighs shifting and spoke.

"Can Mommy help you with that Baby?" She said in a lowly raspy voice putting me fully into my head space.

I nod still enjoying her breasts before Mommy pulled away.

"Use your words Baby."

"Yes Mommy."

Mommy put me on my back and started placing gentle kisses on my neck as her fingers slid all over my body. Her touch was making body heat up and my center leak. Mommy's fingers soon found the wet seat of my underwear and rubbed against it. Her lips captured mine and we started to make out. Her fingers slipped my thong to the side and slid a finger into me. She broke the kiss and smiled before she took my shirt off and attached her lips to my nipples. I jumped at the sudden wave of pleasure as she started to move her finger inside of me while licking my nipples. She added a second and curled it up to hit my g-spot. I screamed grabbing the sheets. The door opened and Daddy peaked in before smiling and closing the door. Mommy started to trail her tongue down reaching my clit. She started to suck on it and I clamped my thighs shut trapping her. Mommy grabbed my thighs apart and gave my pussy a long lick making me moan. Mommy started to eat my pussy like it was her last meal and I couldn't take it. I was loud and I'm sure Daddy and the neighbors heard me. Daddy gave good head but Mommy was giving her a run for her money. My body shook as I had an orgasm and I whined through it because it was so strong. Mommy stopped and sat up licking her lips with a devilish grin before lining her pussy up with mine. She started to rub her pussy on mine while holding my legs up and open. Our pussy juices mixed and kept us slick so the scissoring was effortless. My eyes were rolling around like dice in my head but at some point I know Daddy came in and watched off to the side with a blunt and a hard dick. After I had another orgasm this time with Mommy, she got up and went over to Daddy and started to suck her off. I was too over stimulated to move but it was sexy to see her take all of Daddy down her throat until she came. Mommy got up and went to the bathroom and Daddy came over to me and gave me a kiss before leaving out. Mommy soon came out of the bathroom and gave me a kiss before helping me up. She took me into the bathroom where she had a bubble bath waiting. I got excited to make a bubble mountain as we both got in. She helped me clean up before she did and watched me play with the bubbles for a while. Soon, we got out and she wrapped up in a towel and helped me dry off and change into a pair of underwear and a black and pink one piece pajama.

 I noticed that Daddy had changed the sheets while we were in the bathroom but before I could get back into bed Mommy took me to the master suite

 I noticed that Daddy had changed the sheets while we were in the bathroom but before I could get back into bed Mommy took me to the master suite. Daddy was lying on the bed scrolling through her phone. I joined her as Mommy went to get pajamas. Daddy pulled me close and I smelled her lavender body wash through her shirt.

"Did you have fun with Mommy, Baby?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good, if we make you uncomfortable let me know."

Mommy soon came back with her hair up and a tank top and shorts on. She climbed into bed and snuggled with me. Daddy hit the lights and put her phone up as we all got comfortable. Daddy was sleep in moments and I wasn't very sleepy. I glanced at Mommy in the dark and thought to lift her shirt but I was 'touched' out. Beyonce fumbled around on the other side of me before she gave me a kiss and stuck something in my mouth. I felt it and realized it was a pacifier! I was shocked! I hadn't used one in so long when Michelle saw me sitting in Daddy's backseat with it and scolded me about it before snatching it out while Daddy was in the post office, it was sad day that day. I was going to take it out when Mommy put her fingers over it keeping it in place.

"It's okay Nika, suck on it

"It's okay Nika, suck on it. It'll put you to sleep."

I sniffle feeling sad making Mommy hold me tighter and popping out the pacifier.

"Why you crying Baby?"

"Michelle, took my pacifier and called me names. It's why I don't use one no more."

"I'll deal with her and Kelly tomorrow but right now, it's bed time and I would like you to have this so you can relax. Mommy will make it right and you'll enjoy your Little space without fear."

I nod as Mommy put the pacifier back into my mouth. She again held it in place and making sure I sucked on it. I felt my eye lids get heavy and Daddy cuddled into me making me warmer lulling me off to sleep.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

what ya'll think of their first time?

--