Fragile Glass

small triggering situations_

Beyonce's P.o.v.-

Sitting in my favorite room of the house, I was mediating. The door opened and I looked up to see my Little. What used to be a feeling of warmth and joy was now a feeling of nervousness and worry. I found myself locking myself away a lot in this room just to keep myself center until my wife Robyn came home and I could find refuge into her arms and she could deal with our 'Little'. Our Little preferred her more anyway and would behave around her without question. My Little sat next to me and smiled before speaking.

"Why won't you play with me?"

"Sorry Lani, I just needed to center myself."

"Hungry!"

I nod getting up and helping her up. Kehlani and I walked to the kitchen and she sat at the table while I made her a quick peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Kehlani threw the sandwich at me before getting up.

"You're trying to kill me! It was poisonous!"

"No it wasn't you watched me make it Lani."

"Liar! You just want to hurt me like my other Mommy!" Kehlani screamed.

Kehlani screamed as she ran up to her room to promptly destroy it. I went up behind her and grabbed her by the wrists. Kehlani screamed and screamed that I was hurting her. I let her go and pulled my hands back seeing them wet with blood. I screamed jumping back at the sight.

"How!"

"I hurt myself so you'd love me." Kehlani said quietly sitting.

I was shocked. Kehlani had been traumatized and been to therapy for things that happened in her past but lately she was seeming to have PTSD from it. But conveniently it was happening when Robyn wasn't home. But her hurting herself was next level. I quickly took her to the bathroom to wash the wounds and my hands. I quickly dressed them before sitting Kehlani down.

"Lani, why would you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Hurt yourself?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Kehlani...look at your arms and understand that you hurt yourself. Why?"

"I'm taking a nap Mommy, night night."

Kehlani laid down for her nap and I was dumbfounded and shaking. I was reaching my limit with her and couldn't figure out a way out. I soon found myself in the kitchen looking at the knife block.

--

I jumped up from my dream in a cold sweat. I was alone in bed and topless. I looked around and didn't see any sign of Nicki or Rob. I got up and grabbed my phone and saw that Rob sent me a text that she took Nicki to the hospital a little after I went to bed. Before I could text her back she texted me and said that they were on their way back and that Nicki needed medication for her throat that had a cut in it from swallowing small bits of glass unknowingly which caused an infection and was the reason she was so sick. I was shocked and couldn't think of where she would have swallowed something like that. Robyn and I decided we wanted to just go home and I packed us up. Soon Robyn pulled up with a sleeping Nicki. Rob helped me put everything in the truck and we started home.

"Rob, How in the hell did she get glass in her throat?"

"I don't know, we talked about all the places we've been eating but Nicki hasn't really been out to eat much so it must be something at home?"

"I know she buys our almond milk in a glass and that fancy orange juice."

"Let's check when we get home."

"I'm kind of relieved we know what's wrong. I felt so bad for her."

"Me too, I'm not going to lie, I almost thought she was pregnant. But they took a test and she wasn't plus her birth control is very effective."

"Good, as much as a little baby would be cute, I love her as my 'Little' baby."

"I love us like this."

Rob leaned over and kissed me while continuing to drive. Soon we were home and Robyn checked the house and yard before we got out. Nicki woke up just as I was picking her up and walked in with me holding my hand. Inside, we all cleaned up and Rob and I got Nicki settled into bed. She fell right back to sleep and Rob and I went down to the fridge. We poured out all the milk and juice into a strainer down the drain just to see if we could find the glass bits. But a las, nothing. We checked all the food before we both had water and went up to bed confused about the glass. I spotted something out of the side of my eye and went into Nicki's room. In the room, I saw a mini fridge. I didn't even realize she had one. I opened it and saw some juice boxes and mini bottles of flavored water. I took out a water and held it up to the light seeing the small bits floating in the water. I quickly went back to get Rob and we looked at the waters noticing all of them were like that.

"Wow, it must have been a manufacturing issue, I'll call them tomorrow."

"I wonder when she got these?"

"I don't know, I've never seen her buy this kind. We can ask in the morning."

I nod at Robyn and we take the waters from the fridge and put them in Rob's office so we could call the company in the morning. Back in bed, Rob and I kissed for a moment before she went to sleep. I snuggled into Nicki who didn't have a fever anymore and was glad. My tank top was easy access in case she wanted me in the night. I was checking my messages for the night when Nicki latched on quietly in her sleep. I put my phone down and cuddled with Nicki and just relaxed into sleep.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

--