To Tell

Robyn P.o.v.::

Waking up early I snuck out of bed and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I was doing my skincare when Nicki came in. She looked startled to see me and was turning to leave but I stopped her by wrapping arm around her waist.

"Wait Ma, Good morning."

"Good morning." Nicki said looking the other way.

"Come get ready with me Baby, like we used too."

Nicki sighed and nodded. She got her toothbrush and brushed her teeth before washing her face. We left the room and I walked Nicki downstairs. She and I went in the kitchen and she sat as I started to make breakfast. I made French toast and eggs. I was plating everything up when Nicki came over to me.

"Robyn, can I tell you something and you not get mad or tell Beyonce?"

"Baby, you can tell me anything but I don't keep things from Beyonce. I'm sorry Baby, we promised not to keep secrets. It like the one rule we don't break no matter how painful."

"I understand." Nicki said quietly.

"But Nicki, whatever you tell me, you could tell Beyonce, she won't judge you if anything she'd be trying to 'fix it' for you."

Nicki nodded and Beyonce came down. She was fresh faced and had a big smile.

"Guess what Babies!"

"What?" I ask with a smile.

"My retribution has hit! Mama got ten million dollars and I want to spoil you two!" Bey said clapping.

I hugged Bey and Nicki quietly clapped at the table with a small smile.

"Let's eat first and then we'll decide on what we want to buy first!" Beyonce said sitting.

Beyonce looked at Nicki and kissed her cheek as I served breakfast. Nicki had a small plate before cleaning up and leaving the table. Beyonce turned to me and spoke quietly.

"Did she tell you what happened?"

"No...I think she wanted to tell me something but she told me not to tell you."

"Okay...so?"

"She didn't tell me, I told her that I didn't want to keep something from you."

"Robyn Rihanna! You should have let her tell you. I didn't need to know but she wanted to confide in you!"

"I'm sorry, I don't like keeping things from you, it's the principle!"

"Ugghh...Robyn...Baby, she doesn't know me fully so she's going to come to you as a girlfriend and want support. Come on Robyn, we fucking up with our girlfriend!"

"I know Bey, I fucked up in the moment."

I shook my head and Beyonce and I finished eating before cleaning up. Beyonce went to Nicki's room and I got changed. Beyonce came in and got showered and changed as well before we both went to get Nicki. Nicki was sitting on the couch dressed as well rubbing her side.

 Nicki was sitting on the couch dressed as well rubbing her side