Dinner Party

Robyn P.o.v.::

After showering and brushing my teeth I changed into a black t-shirt and jeans. I slipped on my gray slides as Beyonce came in with a pair of black tights on and her hair up.

"Can we go to the store right quick Robyn?"

"Sure."

Beyonce and I left as to not wake up Nika and headed down to Target. Inside we got caught up and spent an hour picking up snacks and random stuff. We checked out and I started to order dinner but Nicki texted me saying she handled it. Beyonce and I got home just as Kelly pulled up. Kelly jumped out and hugged Beyonce.

"My BB! I'm so happy your home!"

"Me too." Beyonce said with a smile. "Let's go inside and catch up."

"No, let's talk out here and wait for Michelle." Kelly said giving me a small side eye.

I nod walking off and into the house. Inside the house smelled good and the cause was a little 5,3 Trinidadian midget in my kitchen cooking down. I walked over and wrapped my arms around her and held her for a moment.

"You didn't have to cook Baby; I would have ordered out."

"It's okay, Bey should have a homecooked meal plus I know her friends would be over. I'm making stewed King fish, rice, and macaroni pie."

"Oh wow...you don't have to put yourself through all the trouble."

"It's no trouble." Nicki said with a smile before kissing me.

I kissed Nicki back wrapping my arm around her waist. With Beyonce being home, it was like our first kiss in a few days. I kissed her back to the fridge putting her small frame against it. I broke our kiss and started to suckle on her neck for a moment before letting up. We locked eyes for a moment before I put my forehead against hers enjoying my view. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I backed up to look at it. Nicki moved and went back to cooking. I needed to make a work call so I went into my home office. I ended up being on the phone for an hour and when I came back out the table was set and dinner was being put on it. Nicki had changed into pink tank top, gray tights that had some cute little mesh cut outs on the side and cute Sailor moon socks. I looked over as the door opened and Beyonce came in with Michelle and Kelly. They gave me a small smile before going into the kitchen to wash their hands. I grabbed a warm dinner roll from the bread basket and bit into it as I sat in my chair. Nicki finished putting the food on the table and put out drinks and poured up water and sparkling juice for everyone before sitting. I smiled at her before saying a quick prayer. We started to eat and I felt the tension in the air as Kelly and Michelle talked to Beyonce and sometimes me leaving Nicki completely out of it. I didn't care too much since I was busy stuffing my face with Nicki's good food but I could tell she was bothered by it. Again, we hadn't seen much of either of them because they weren't happy that Nicki and I were together. They thought I should have dealt with Beyonce being gone on my own verses bringing another person into it. Kelly looked at Nicki before speaking.

"When are you leaving?"

"Huh?" Nicki said looking up from her half-eaten food.

"I said, when are you leaving? Beyonce's home, you should be packing your bags and getting out of her and Robyn's house." Kelly said swirling her water glass.

"I'm not leaving and this is my house too." Onika said meekly.

"Cut it out Kelly." I warned cutting a another piece of macaroni pie.

"What? She served her purpose, getting you through Beyonce's bid. I know you aren't going to lay up with your freaky side bitch. Or should I say 'Little' side bitch." Michelle said cutting her eyes at me.