Naughty Little

Nicki's P.o.v.:.

I woke up around 7 when Daddy got up. I was feeling Little today and was in pain. My throat was aching and burning from the cuts in it. I whined quietly getting Daddy's attention. She came over and helped me up. She walked me to the bathroom, and I brushed my teeth and washed my face before gargling with the special solution to help my throat. It was bubblegum flavored but still gross. Daddy hugged me and I pouted. I was hungry but was restricted on what I could eat. Daddy heard my tummy grumble and kissed my pouted lips.

"I think I can make you something nice and soft to eat Baby. Let's go"

Daddy took my hand, and we left the room and went downstairs. Downstairs, Mommy was putting some food on plates. I was surprised since Mommy wasn't much of a cook. It was egg white omelets. I whined at the fact that I wasn't allowed to eat that since she put peppers, onions, and turkey sausage bits in it.

"Good Morning Rob and Baby I made omelets for me and you and for my Baby, I made some warm oatmeal with a touch of honey."

We sat at the table and Mommy gave us breakfast. I was surprised to see she put it in a pink unicorn bowl with the matching sparkly pink spoon. I carefully ate as the breakfast conversation started.

"So, I have to go to work for a little bit this morning to pick up some documents, but I can get out around lunch time and bring home something tasty for my girls." Rob said sipping her coffee.

"That's fine, Nika and I are going to relax and play while you're gone."

Mommy winked at me and I felt myself get hot for some reason. I pressed my thighs together for a second hoping to stop the throbbing that threatened to start. I had half my oatmeal before stirring it around while Mommy cleaned up the table and Daddy left for work. I was thinking about sipping my juice was hesitant about swallowing. Mommy coming over and putting her hand on my thigh made me jump.

"Nika, you hardly touched your juice."

"Throat hurts." I reply quietly.

Mommy nodded before leaning over and kissing my cheek. The phone rang and she excused herself to get it. I got up and we over to the living room to color. I was halfway through a big Elsa sheet when she came over and sat next to me and started rubbing my back.

"How about a nice bubble bath and we can play with the surprise that I got you."

"Okay!"

I excitedly stood and followed Mommy up to the bathroom. She turned on the tub and put in bubbles and oils. She took off my night clothes and hers a well and again I felt my pussy tingle at the thought of her touching me.

"This tub fills amazingly fast. It's all ready for you." Mommy said helping me in.

"In?" I ask quietly.

"I don't think that's a good idea. You're not well and should be resting." Mommy said before she pecked my cheek.

I reached up and grabbed her face and gently pecked her lips before turning her head and running my tongue down her neck before biting on it earning a grunt. Mommy pulled away and shook her head. She climbed into the tub with me and I smiled and handed her my pink rubber duck. She used it to kiss me all over before washing both of us. When she was finished I crawled into her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck. The water was still amazingly warm and my body was burning from the inside out.

"Stop Baby, your body isn't well enough for sex."

"...Horny." I whisper rubbing my hands up and down my body.

"Stop touching yourself."

"Touch me." I reply pulling her hands on my breasts.

"No, Please Nika, Mommy said No."

"I don't care!" I sass rubbing my nipples.

"If you don't stop, you're getting punished. Are you going to stop?"

"No, going to cum!" I moan quietly.

"Stop now....1...2...Are you really going to defy me?"

Mommy didn't wait for answer before plunging two fingers into me and curling them up. She twisted us in the tub placing my back against it and getting between my legs. She started to pound my pussy with her fingers and used her other hand to thumb my clit hard and fast. I wanted to close my legs but I couldn't.

"Your body is going to be numb from the waist down when I'm done with you Baby."

I closed my eyes as an orgasm tore through my body and my legs shook. Mommy got up and took me out of the tub. She pulled me into the bedroom and quickly pulled me over her knee. To my surprise she slapped my ass. She spanked me until I was red and was crying begging for it to over. After applying some numbing cream I was dressed in one of Daddy's old sweatshirts and shorts. Mommy put on a yellow tank top and black tights before walking me to my room. In my room, I was still upset about being punished but was surprised when Mommy laid down with me in bed. She let her tank top down so I comfort myself but I was hesitant to do it.

"Mommy is sorry that you had to be punished but you really do need to rest. A body can't heal if it's constantly tired Nika. I gave you an orgasm to satisfy you, but you still defied me."

"I'm sorry Mommy." I reply quietly.

"I know you are. You're a good girl Nika."

Mommy cuddled into me and carefully latched on. My throat was hurting but the warm spurts of milk didn't seem to bother it plus it was nice in my empty stomach.

--

Beyonce's P.O.V.

Nika fell asleep after draining both sides of me. She didn't want to unlatch even in her sleep but luckily I was able to pop in the new purple pacifier I brought in. I covered her with her blanket and left the room. I went into the main bedroom to see that Robyn had called me. I sat on the bed and called her back

"Hey Honey."

"Hey Rob, What's up?"

"Finishing up some things, How are you and Nika?"

"Fine, I had to give her a punishment. I felt so bad but she kept pushing it."

"I understand. Sometimes I have to discipline her, don't feel bad. She awake?"

"No, asleep."

"Figured, I see latched on for you." Rob said pointing to my exposed chest.

I fixed my top and laughed.

"Yes, Poor baby was hungry."

"Well the reason I called was I called the people that made the drinks. It for sure wasn't an accident. They are going to pay for the medical bills and some other things. We're going to have a meeting with the company."

"Good. I still wonder how it got in the house."

"Me too. We'll talk to Nicki when she gets up. I have to go and I'll see you too around 3. I'll bring home some early dinner."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too Bey, kiss our baby for me."

"I will."

I hung up from Rob and got up to get a snack and some water. I decided to stop by Nika's room and was stopped dead in my tracks in her doorway.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/ comments??

--