Christmas Magic Part 1

*Sorry if updates are slow on this, it's not on purpose, I try to keep it fresh for all my stories and original and not just put whatever up. just for the sake of updating.*.

--

Nicki's POV:

"Robyn, I was given an option at work. My department is being forced to downsize and since I was last hired, it's looking like last fired. They offered me a lower position but at a big pay cut and I'm not feeling it."

"I understand. You know we have enough money that you don't have to put yourself through working if don't want too. I'm leaving my job and opening my weed shop, maybe it's time you did what you love."

"I don't know what I'd do. Also good for you to do that Robyn. Bey cool with it?"

"Yes. She's going to run the flower shop attached to it and sell honey as well."

"That sounds amazing."

"Think about it Baby, you can do whatever your heart desires. Like that food truck?"

"Rob...that was just a silly idea."

"Never silly, you're a good cook."

I sigh and nuzzle my head into Rob's neck. Beyonce came to bed and started to rub my back.

"Nicki, can you tell us what happened at Disney?"

"Oh, um...I used to like going so Rihmeek would take me but he would always get upset over something and hurt me or talk down on me. It took a way the fun of going."

"Aww...I'm sorry." Beyonce said hugging me and Rob did the same.

I yawn and scoot off of Rob and next to Beyonce. Rob turned off the light and soon fell asleep. Bey was awake and we were in the dark looking at each other. I could feel her raking her nails across my stomach. Soon her lips kissed my forehead and she whispered.

"I love you so much. You're so special to me and Robyn. I just want to make you happy and keep you safe."

"Aww. I love you too."

Beyonce snuggled closer to me and kissed me and I kissed her back and we started making out. Her hand slipped around my neck and she held it firmly as our kisses deepened into a full makeout session for awhile before we stopped and we settled into our nightly cuddle session and went to sleep.

--

Beyonce's POV:

It was Christmas Eve and I was emotional all morning. It was my first one in years where I wasn't behind bars. Robyn and Nicki were so sweet making cookies with me every day, shopping, decorating the house, and the three trees we got. One for the living room, top of the staircase and even one outside. My Baby even had a little pink tree in her room. Lately, my Baby has been Little ever since she ended up taking the severance package from her job verses being fired. She was going to stay at first but then something weird came up that they didn't disclose and they offered the package. Robyn and I concluded that she was using her Little side to avoid dealing with what happened at work and the disappointment. The few hours of the day when she was 'Big' Nicki she stayed locked up in her room in bed.

This morning, my Mom was over making us breakfast before helping Carol make Christmas Eve dinner for later. Rob was helping her and I was sitting on the couch with Nika was quietly latched on with her eyes closed. Robyn lit the fireplace early this morning so it felt so warm and cozy in the living room or it was the matching Christmas pajamas we all had on. Even Mom had a pair that matched us.

I felt Nika drift off to sleep and slowly got out from under her. I walked over to the kitchen and pulled my shirt down. Rob kissed me and looked over at Nika on the couch and spoke.

"She's sleeping?"

"Yes."

"She's been sleeping a lot Bey. I'm worried." Rob said biting her cheek.

"She's stressed but she'll be okay. Just keep giving her love and hugs, Christmas will cheer her up some." Ma said putting glaze on the apple turnovers she made.

I sigh and Rob hugged me before we sat to eat breakfast. We were halfway through when Nika gasped really loud jumping up from the couch and running upstairs. Rob jumped up asked what was wrong and went into the living room. I got up and saw that the couch had a big wet spot on it. I looked at Rob before Ma spoke.

"I'll clean that, you two go up there."

Rob and I nodded and went upstairs to Nika's room. She was locked in her bathroom sobbing and I felt so bad. Rob tapped the door and spoke softly.

"Baby, Can I come in?"

"...No."

Nika started sobbing harder and we could hear her struggling with something. I was tempted to barge right in but someone grabbed my arm. I looked back and saw Solo and Ma behind me.

"Don't." Solo whispered.

Ma knocked on the door and spoke.

"Nika, It's Nana, can I come in?"

There was silence for a second before the bathroom door lock clicked. Ma nodded at us and went in and closed the door locking it behind her. I felt crushed, Solange rubbed my cheek and we left the room with her. We went into our room and Rob hugged me.

"It's okay you two. Don't panic, it's been a few times Ma has had to come over and get Jhene out of the bathroom, closet, or car. Nika wanting Mom after something like that isn't anything you did." Solange said quietly.

"But she's supposed to feel comfortable coming to us." I say trying not to cry.

"I know but she's not a diaper wearing little, so it probably freaked her out and she might not know how you'd react."

"I promise, it wouldn't have bothered me."

"Me either." Robyn said echoing my sentiment.

"Well she doesn't know that right now. Just give her time, she'll come to you plus she will probably want to eat soon. I'm going to check on Jhene, you two regroup."

Solange left out and Rob and I sighed.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--