Alone Time

Nicki's P.O.V.:.

The sunlight cutting through the giant glass windows hurt my eyes as I slowly opened them. I looked around making sure nothing was on fire before remembering I was at the hotel. I sat up and instantly fell back down the onto the bed. I groan covering my head. I had a stress headache. I whined for a moment before I felt the soft rubber of a pacifier against my lips. I accepted quietly sucking on it and opening my eyes to see Daddy over me. She was barefaced but it was moisturized, and she had her hair up in a neat top knot.

"Morning my Baby girl, I took the day off to be with you. Mommy needed to take care of something so its just you and Daddy like it used to be."

My eyes lit up at the idea of 1 on 1 time with Daddy like it used to be. Don't get me wrong, I loved time with Mommy but my relationship with Mommy was different then my relationship with Daddy. We had more time to get to know each other and have a certain level of comfortability.

Daddy helped me up and I helped me take a shower and she helped me change into a pink long sleeve shirt and a cream Nike track suit. My entire arm and hand hurt but I didn't want Daddy to be worried or say we couldn't go out. We really haven't had much time together and I needed it. She and I were matching except she had on a Navy tracksuit with a white shirt. Daddy finished our look with white Nikes. She helped me put my hair up in a bun and we left the hotel. In the truck, I sat in the back trying not to fall into a bought of car sickness. At the chosen restaurant, we got out and got a table in the corner. Daddy surprised me and sat next to me rather than across and in our booth and started to go over the menu while she rubbed my back. It was cozy and I almost wanted to cry. I loved my time with Mommy but this was time with Robyn/Daddy and I loved her with all my heart. Daddy took over ordering breakfast and it came quickly. She cut my omelet up for me before starting into hers. She noticed I wasn't eating mine and spoke.

"Baby girl, you don't like it? Want something else?"

"No..." I reply quietly. My throat was still sore from the glass.

"What's wrong? You look so sad."

I sigh decided to break myself of my headspace so I could express myself.

"I...just...missed this. I know Beyonce is home and she's great but...you were my girlfriend first and it's been hard sharing, but I knew you were married so I brought it on myself. I want to learn to live with both of you, but I can't lie to myself and say I don't miss being alone with you."

"Awww Nicki, I'm so sorry. I know that you haven't been with me alone much. I want to change that. I would like for at least one day a week, we spend the day or night together. Beyonce wouldn't mind giving us space to do that or we can go out."

"I would like that."

"Good. I would like that too."

"Now dry those tears and let's finish so we can go do the next activity."

I nod carefully wiping my tears.

"I love you, Nicki. I love you so much and I'm glad we met and so is Beyonce."

"Me too."

Robyn leaned over and gave me two quick pecks on the lips before hugging me. Inhaling her scent relaxed me and made me feel a little better.

I ate half of my food. The pain I was feeling was making me not want much. Rob got a work call and talked as she paid and we left the restaurant. I wasn't too hopeful that we would finish having our time together but she soon ended the call as we pulled back up to the hotel. We went back in and I was confused until I realized Rob probably had to go to work. I was disappointed but it was life. Rob loved her job and they loved her. Back in the suite, I was surprised to see some balloons and a new big dragon squishmellow. Walking in more I saw some different flavors of popcorn out in front of the TV that had Cinderella cued up on it.

Rob put her arms around my hips as I took everything in and spoke quietly.

"I know you aren't feeling well and I figured you would like something a little bit low key for now."

Rob and I got comfortable on the huge couch and she started to movie. I had a little bit of popcorn before going to the bathroom and looking at my throat. I shouldn't have had the popcorn on a healing throat. I caused it to bleed again. It tasted gross and I needed the special mouthwash they gave me. I called for Robyn and instantly fell back into my headspace.

I was whining with tears in my eyes as Daddy came in. I showed her my throat and she put two and two together and said that she was sorry and wasn't thinking. She went to Mommy's bag and took out the oral rinse the Doctor gave me and gave me some. After swishing until my throat was numb Daddy took me into one of the bedrooms. She helped me out of my tracksuit and left me in my t-shirt and panties. She got undressed as well before giving us bottom pajama bottoms to put on. Back in front of the movie, Daddy put me in her lap and cuddled me with a blanket over us.

I was missing Mommy and wanted her to come home so we could be together. I had gotten used to napping with her during the day. Plus I knew latching onto Daddy won't yield any results except for a hard dick and I wasn't in the mood for sex right now.

Luckily my nap partner came in with some bags and put them down. She went straight to the bathroom and Daddy stopped the movie. Soon Mommy came over and was changed into a robe and pajama pants. She sat next to us on the couch and pulled me over a little onto her chest. I saw that under her robe was topless. She latched me on and I carefully enjoyed it. Daddy started the movie and I soon started to fall asleep. I felt the softness of a pacifier against my lips as it was swapped out from a nipple. Sucking on that harder I finally went to sleep.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/ comments??

--