Ghosts

Nicki's POV:

Nicki's POV:.

'Oww...Owww....Ouch! Curse Robyn and Beyonce. I'm not speaking to them for the rest of the week!' I thought as I walked into my office building. I had to get caught up on work desperately and having a hurt wrist was slowing me down.

Now my body was hurting. My ass was bruised, and my thighs ached. My pussy was sore as fuck and it even hurt to sit in the tub this morning. After slutting me out until 3 am. I passed out and Beyonce and Rob got up and went to breakfast without me this morning!

'Whores.' I thought.

They did clean me up and put me in my room but I only got five hours of sleep before my Boss, Lynn called wanting me in and at my desk for an immediate catch up. I sipped my Venti iced Peppermint Mocha with an extra expresso shot, extra ice, and vanilla sweet cream foam and enjoyed the taste of something other than nut in my mouth, even if it was just as sweet.

In my office, I grabbed a pillow from my nearby couch and sat on it at my desk. I feet dangling in the chair even more with the height addition to my seat. I kicked off my Chanel slides and log into my computer. My door opened and my Boss, Lynn came in.

"Onika, you need to get all your adjustments done today

"Onika, you need to get all your adjustments done today. No excuses! You've been so lackadaisical with your work lately, what's changed?"

"...."

'Fuck! I forgot! I can't talk.' Between my throat healing and Rob forgetting about it healing and jamming her dick down my throat before Beyonce pushed her off reminding her, a bitch voice was done.

"Onika, Speak."

I point my throat before using sign language to say, 'Hurt throat, can't talk.'

'I need to brush up on those sign languages classes.' I thought knowing that probably looked sloppy as fuck.

"Oh, you don't have that viral strep throat that Ariana had last week, do you? I swear you two always keep a sore throat or a sore body. What do you two do at home?"

-"Fuck!" Ariana said from her office across the hall.

I laughed silently not sure if that was intentional or she was upset at her computer again. Either way it was perfect timing.

"Onika, just finish up and take a sick day tomorrow and rest up and then go back to working at home. I don't want these Doctor's yelling at me because their compliance work isn't getting done. We make them money not help them loose it. I also hired another person because we are taking on a new practice but they'll take a small share of your 'problem' Doctors to help them reach full time work so that will reduce your work load. Will that be a problem?"

I shake my head 'No' excited to get rid of some of work. I promised Rob I would cut back a few months ago and now I was hoping that I would be able too. Beyonce promised to take care of me so I could be home with her full time but I didn't want to be a burden plus, I didn't want to be ass out if it didn't work out. 

Mrs. Lynn left and I started my work. Working through lunch with a cup of mildly warm soup and little baby Goldfish crackers I was doing my best to get it all done it. It was soon four and I was done and I finally looked at my phone that had calls and texts from Robyn and Beyonce. I put my phone off to the side as my office door opened and a woman came in with a folder. She took two steps past my threshold and spoke.

 She took two steps past my threshold and spoke

"Hello, Are you Onika? I'm Lulu Patrick. I was told that you weren't able to talk at the moment but I'm  wanted to get your signature on a file so I can begin to take over your work."

I nod as she came over and handed me the folder. I read over the document before realizing it needed correction. I printed out a replacement and signed it as Lulu picked up the framed picture of me, Rob, and Bey that I took recently. It was just us at the beach next to a giant sandcastle that we spent all afternoon making.

"This so cute! I love girls, trips. Friends?"

I nod. My business was my business, not many knew that I was seeing anyone let alone a woman or two. 

I gave Lulu the papers and she tucked them away in the folder before smiling and walking out. I looked at my phone and texted Rob back that I was getting dinner with Ariana. Technically, I wasn't but I didn't want to go home just yet deciding to go run a small errand and get ice cream. I put my slides back on and gathered my stuff and left the office. I was in the elevator when I realized I forgot my flash drive. I got off and elevator and went back to my office. I was slow still hurting from last night's fuck-fest. In my office, I grabbed my flash drive and was headed out when I saw my picture frame on the ground, smashed into a million pieces. I was too sore get it all up but I got most of it and left a note and a $50 for housekeeping later. Leaving the office for the second time and actually making it down to my truck, I was tired.

I went over to the drug store for some stuff for my throat and other things before going over to the ice cream shop. I was sitting at one of the sidewalk tables eating when the chair next to me was pulled out and that female demon from Mel's phone sat next to me and I felt 16 and vulnerable all over again.

--

Who do you guys think it is?

(If you didn't know, Lulu is Kehlani.)

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

--