Sick Baby

Beyonce's Po.v.--

'Uggh...why am I so hot?' I thought to myself as I sat up. I was drenched in sweat and looked down at the culprit. Nicki had been under me all night sleeping. I felt her forehead that was mildly warm but sweaty. I looked over to Robyn but didn't see her. I saw my phone light up on my nightstand and reached over to grab it.

Robyn- Hey Bey, I'm sorry I couldn't stay today but I have a meeting. Nicki was up earlier with her hangover and I gave her some medication after her stomach settled. I think she is getting a cold because she had a slight temperature. Make sure she takes some cold meds in an hour and lots of juice. She likes cold apple juice more than orange juice. Also, if she gets into her 'Little' space she likes to watch Peppa Pig and cuddling on the couch with you. But be warned, she grumpy in either space and clingy. Like hold your hand on the toilet clingy.

Beyonce-I get it. Poor baby, do we have soup?

Robyn-No, I didn't replace our soup stash, you'll have to order some.

Beyonce-Roger that! I'll take good care of her. Have a good day at work Rob.

I left our message thread and sent out a text to my Mom asking if she could make some home made soup for Nicki and she agreed and said she'd see me in an hour.

Closing my eyes, I quickly fell asleep only to be woken up 30 minutes later when Nicki bolted out of bed. I heard her going pee and was relaxed that she wasn't vomiting. I got out of bed and grabbed a change of clothes before going to the other bathroom and taking a quick shower and changing into navy tank top and sweatpants. I go back to the bedroom to hear the shower going and Nicki sneezing ever so often. I inquired about her, and she said that she would be okay. Soon she came out dried off and dressed in a pink oversized sweatshirt and gray leggings. I quickly pulled her into and hug and nuzzled her a little.

"My poor Baby, I'm going to take care of your today."

"I feel horrible." Nicki whispered.

"I know Baby, let's get you some meds and juice."

I walked with Nicki downstairs and she lays on the couch in the living room and I went to the kitchen to get her cold pills and a small glass of water. She carefully had both before pulling me close to snuggle. I felt bad that she was sick but I loved her and Robyn's cuddles. I hated to get up but my Mom coming to the door made me have to get up. I went to the door and let my Mom in who was carrying a crockpot of chicken and rice soup. I got some crackers and made Nicki a little soup mug full and added a dash of hot sauce to spice it up. My Mom went to sit with Nicki who happily cuddled into her.

"Nicki, Mom's soup is really good. You should have some especially since you took that medication." I say putting the soup out for her.

"Not hungry." Nicki said quietly not opening her eyes.

My Mom gave her a small shake and spoke.

"Nicki, please eat something Baby, even if its just a few sips of the broth."

Nicki whined and I sat across from her on the coffee table and held out a spoonful of the soup. Carefully I fed her half of the soup and crackers before she buried her face into my Mom's shoulder not wanting any more. I cleaned up and had some avocado toast and made my Mom some tea as we started to watch Real Housewives. A few episodes in, I was getting sleepy. I normally took a nap in the afternoon since I didn't have much to do. My Mom left to go meet Solange and I was happy to cuddle with Nicki. She woke up to go to the bathroom before coming back to me. I wrapped us up with the couch throw and we continued to watch TV. I left Nicki's nails slide up my stomach and pull my tank top down so she could comfort herself. Feeling the milk drain out of me was enough to push me to sleep.

Flash

I blinked still not there in waking up but enough to know I saw a flash. My eyes soon filled with the light of the room and sun and I looked down at Nicki who was still sleeping with my nipple in her mouth. I quietly listened to see if I could hear something but I didn't off the bat. I reached into my pocket and replaced my nipple with a pink pacifier and carefully let her down so I could get up.

I walked back to the kitchen and put the soup back on low before having a bowl and some crackers. I sat back on the opposite end of the couch and browsed the web looking for some matching pajamas for Christmas. Nicki and Robyn always sent me pictures in their matching pajamas and I was so happy that this year I could join them. I spent the better part of the afternoon online shopping for my Babies before the door opened and Robyn came in with dinner. She put the food down before coming over and feeling Nicki's forehead and kissing me.

Rob must have been horny because she was flicking her tongue in my mouth. I felt bad trying to start something knowing Baby girl was sick but Robyn put a finger up her lips before taking my hand and taking me in one of the many first floor guest rooms. We kissed again and Robyn and I slipped out of our clothes. I was soon on all fours on the bed with Rob's tongue darting in and out of my pussy while that clamp holding a three pound ball dangled from my clit. I was being good about not screaming but I was giving the pillow I grabbed all my moans and screams. I felt myself orgasm all over Rob's tongue. She spit it back out against my asshole and I felt the pressure of finger enter me before it was replaced with the smoothness of a metal anal plug. It took a moment to adjust too but soon I did and Rob got behind me and slid in pushing my chest to the bed. The arch almost hurt my back but Rob pounding into me was a mixture of pain and pleasure. The ball was swinging from the motion and was making my pussy throb more and more. Rob put her hands on my hips and fucked me harder. I started to pull away but Rob just moved with me. Rob wanted me to 'tap out' but I wasn't giving in. Sore pussy and cervix be damned. Rob was not going to best me in the bedroom.

An hour later Robyn busted the last of three big nuts between my ass cheeks. I had cum so many times, I lost count. My pussy was numb and my clit was so sensitive. Robyn carefully stood and helped me up and into the shower that was in the room. We got cleaned up and redressed and my walk was fucked! My legs were wobbling as I held onto the wall and walked back out to Nicki who was thankfully still sleep. Robyn and I had a small plate before she went up to put on pajamas. I carefully shook Nicki as I felt a cool breeze. I looked over confused as why I felt that and saw that the patio door was opened a crack. I instantly got a chill and looked around to see if anything was taken or if someone was in our house. 

 ---

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

--