Christmas Magic Part 2

Robyn's POV:.

After calming Bey down, I pulled out my phone and showed her the 'Little' therapist that Nika used to see. For a little while, she saw the therapist to help deal with Rihmeek's trauma. Beyonce was all for it and wanted to schedule a meeting soon. I sent an email and we took a moment to decompress before going downstairs. Downstairs, Jhene was standing by the tree with Solange taking a pictures. I walked over and photobombed them before the doorbell rang. I opened it for Mel who was holding 4 big golden bags. I took them from her and put them by the tree while she took off her jacket and boots.

"Merry Christmas Family!" Mel sang as she ran over to hug everyone. "Where's my Niecy-Pooh Rob?"

"Umm...She'll be down in a moment Mel."

Mel nodded and went to the kitchen to get some left overs and Bey came over with a cup of coffee for me. I kissed her cheek and Solange came over and started to talk to Bey about prepping the popcorn machine for popcorn later. Bey walked with her to show her how to do it and Mel slid over to me with a cup of coffee.

"What's wrong? You and Bey look like you saw your face without makeup."

"Ha-ha, Bitch. It's a little more complicated than that."

"Well I know she got let go from her job and that's stressful enough."

"Yeah well, not to give you details but she's probably going to be shy and withdrawn today. I'm hoping that Christmas activities will loosen her up later though."

"I get it. Poor Nika, maybe she'll cuddle with me later."

"Bey might take your head off if she goes for you first so play that by ear." I chuckle thinking of my Queen's possessiveness with her 'Baby'.

"Bey's not jealous of our relationship."

"She's not but she needs to feel reassurance today with Nika."

"Okay, I get it." Mel said nodding.

"What did you bring?"

"Stuff for my Pooh and something for Bey and a lump of coal for you."

"If by coal you mean weed? I love you."

"Damn you! You always guess!" Mel laughed.

"You always get me weed!"

"Well I got some seeds to help with the business. All the way from Barbados."

"Ooooo! That's about to hit after this Trinidadian fest Carol is about to cook."

"Yes, I rolled up some pre and post dinner blunts."

Mel and I hugged and Carol came in and we helped her bring in the extra food. She prepped most of the sides and only needed to finish off the ox tails and cajun turkey breasts. Mama Tina came down and helped her and Nika soon came down in a red shirt, sweatpants, and bunny slippers. I didn't want her to run off so I turned around and let her slip past me and go into the sun room. She sat on the chair she had placed by the window that looked out at the massive Christmas lights and blow ups that she and Bey put out. Themed for Santa's workshop, it was truly amazing and worth the time and effort that they put in. I told 'Big' Nicki that she could do that as a passion job, decorating for holidays. She was always the best at it.

I walked away and went to help with the meal and setting the table. We had a few hours before dinner so we decided to exchange the Christmas Eve gifts. Mama T and I set out cookies, coca, warm milk, and chips and dip. I cued up Elf on the TV and Jhene put on her Santa hat ready to pass out the gifts. Everyone was gathered with the exception of Nika. Carol noticed and went to talk to her and soon came back with Nika. She looked at the cleaned couch before quickly turning to us and then looking at the floor. She sat down on the floor and Bey quickly wrapped a warm throw around her. Nika looked slightly relieved, and we all made our coca and started the gift exchange. Mostly giving each other, clothes, money, gift cards, or kitsch items, it was a nice gift exchange. My Baby wasn't in the mood to open anything, and everyone understood. My Baby was so spoiled and had a pile of gifts waiting to be opened under the tree.  Mama T offered her some cocoa but she declined. After Jhene helped me pick up all the packaging and paper, I hit play on the movie, and we started to watch. Bey slide over to Nika on floor during the movie and I felt at ease seeing Nika allowing Bey to wrap her arms around her.

--

short update, bare with me, didn't have much time today. lol

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--