Safe and Secure

Robyn P.o.v.:-

Coming back home from a wonderful day out I was excited to see my Baby and hear about her day. Walking in, I spotted Nicki on the couch in front of an empty wine glass wiping her eyes. Beyonce pointed to the upstairs and headed that way with the gift we got her and I went over to Nicki and sat.

"Hey Nic, What's wrong?"

"Nothing...I'm fine."

"Those tears and that empty wine glass says otherwise. How much did you have?"

"I've been drinking all day...I will regret it in the morning. I got carried away."

"Hmmm...Why?"

I put my hand on Nicki's lower back and started to rub it. Nicki looked up at me before looking towards the stairs. I turned her attention back to me by turning her head towards me.

"Talk to me Baby."

"I'm having a hard time adjusting to everything."

"Awww...I know Baby. I'm sorry. You always have a place with us Nicki, you're so special to Beyonce and I. I know it's not our normal routine and that you want to give Beyonce some space but you don't have to do that. I miss you in bed with us, I miss having coffee with you in the morning before work and I miss Caribbean night."

"Me too...Will you let me know if you need space?"

"Of course. I need you closer my Baby." Robyn said pulling me closer onto her lap into a hug.

I hugged Robyn back and she cuddled me and I felt safe and secure. I felt Robyn playing with the top of my thong. I giggled and Robyn giggled and started to kiss and nibble on my neck.

"Baby girl, I love you so much. Are you sober enough to consent to some fun?"

"Yes."

Robyn tapped me on the ass as a key to get up and walked me up to the master bedroom. In the bedroom, Robyn had me lie on the bed and blindfolded me. I quickly felt Rob's hot mouth on mine and her tongue licked of my lip gloss. I felt Robyn's hands grab both my breasts and squeeze them to the point of pain. I whimpered and Robyn stopped and started to suckle on my nipples before stopping. The bed dipped evenly on both sides before two sets of lips kissed my neck. I felt my body get hot as each of their hands ran up opposite sides of my body. Their lips moved lower leaving a trail of kisses. They each held a leg up and back as they started kiss each other with my clit in between. I screamed in pleasure as their tongues danced and started lick and suck each lip and circle around my hole. I was going to explode and started to pull away. Robyn slid her fingers into me and hit my spot making me gush. I was a trembling mess as they let me go and grinned getting up. I soon heard the sinks running and soon felt a warm rag on my pussy. I knew it was Beyonce and smiled. Robyn normally would carry me to the bathroom after. After gently cleaning me up and she took off the blindfold and helped me. I wanted a shower so I went to the other bathroom and took it. I changed into one of Robyn's old t-shirts and panties before going to the kitchen to get a snack. I was having some toast with jam when I heard something. I looked around waiting for Bey or Rob to appear but they didn't. I was scared to call out and instead reached for a knife from the knife block. I heard the noise again outside of the window it soon stopped. I felt sick after that and tossed the last of my toast. Beyonce walked in and saw my face and frowned.

"What's the matter?"

"I think someone was in the house or outside of it." I reply quietly just in case.

Beyonce quickly took my knife away and put it in the sink before wrapping her arms around me and reached up into the cabinet and pulling out a gun. I was shocked to see one was in the kitchen because normally Robyn kept hers in the bedroom. Beyonce held me close and she started to walks us through the house checking all the windows, doors, and locks. Once everything was clear we went up to Robyn who was finishing making the bed with new sheets. Beyonce told Robyn what was going on and she quickly checked the cameras on her phone before telling Beyonce and I to stay in the bedroom. I trying my best not to freak out but it was hard. Beyonce sat on the bed and instantly went into Mommy mode with putting me on her lap and rubbing my back.

"I'm scared, what if it's Shaun? I know he's wanting to get revenge."

"No, he's not even in California. He's in New York, and don't worry. We won't let nothing happen to you Baby."

Beyonce snuggled me and again I felt the same thing I felt with Robyn. Safe and secure. I swear, I've been tripping. They both love me and I'm going to stop doubting it. Soon Robyn came up and gave the all clear and said that she'd check the yard in the morning.

In bed, I snuggled up to Bey and enjoyed my nightly milk treat and even though I wasn't in my 'Little' space fully, Beyonce's breasts deserved to be sucked on. Robyn covered us up and ran her fingers through my hair putting me to sleep.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

---

sorry it's short, i'm on vacation, but I'll try to post on each story a few times.

---