Valentines Day I

Nicki's POV:

The night was a whirlwind, between sewing the hole in Lauren's veil, getting ready for the bachelorette sleepover party and getting our nails and pedicures done. The next morning, I was up early with everyone having breakfast, hair done and do final run throughs. Watching Lauren and Katorah say a piece of their vows I felt the same way I did the first time they both told me them separately. It was touching to hear them talk about each other that way. Robyn and Beyonce told me they loved me all the time, but it wasn't the same as how they loved each other. Beyonce and Robyn had such a genuine love for each other and it was amazing to see two people being so Intune with each other and they always talked to people about each other with a lot respect and gratitude.

Lauren shaking me took me out of my head and asked if I wanted some time to be 'Little' alone and I shook my head. We had time to kill before the wedding so I left and went home. At home, I walked in and surprised to see the big white tulips that Robyn brought Beyonce sitting in the foyer. It was beautiful arrangement and had cute jeweled bees on sticks in the flowers.

I walked to the fridge and got some water before going up to my bedroom. In the bedroom, I took a nicer shower than earlier that had the real hot water verse the hotel that was luke warm and got oiled up and fixed my hair a little bit before doing my own makeup. I picked out my favorite diamond necklace, bracelets, and anklet to wear and put on the right bra for my bridesmaid's dress and a black thong. I slipped on zippered hoodie and matching sweatpants and my pink crocs. I grabbed clothes for later and my blue sapphire necklace that Lauren was borrowing for her something blue. I grabbed Beyonce's and Robyn's gifts from my secret drawer and their cards. I took them downstairs and put them on the table with Beyonce's flowers before leaving. In my truck I grabbed a small lunch and went back to the hotel. In the hotel, I sat on my bed texting my Mom who was on her way to the wedding when someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened it for room service.

"I didn't order room service."

"Compliments of the bride." The hotel staffer said putting the tray on the counter.

She was leaving out as the door was pushed opened and Rihmeek came in. He quickly pushed me back and closed the door. I screamed just before his hand went around my throat and he slammed me into the wall.

"Where's that freak ass bitch Kehlani?"

"What?"

"You got your friend to text Tinashe all that freaky threatening shit that she was going to take her from me and blah blah. Sending that creepy ass stuffie soaked in blood was too far! What kind of game are you playing?"

"I'm not...that bitch is crazy! She's been harassing me. I don't know how she found out about Tinashe."

"Uh-huh. You haven't noticed I've been following you trying to find that creepy bitch. I don't want you no more Onika, I'm happy and I want my Baby Tinashe to be happy. Find that bitch or I'm going to kill her if I do."

"Please do."

Rihmeek let me go and left out and I quickly locked the door and held my neck. It hurt so bad as he had dug his nails into it and drawn blood. I sighed cleaning it up as best as I could, but I couldn't hide the marks. I held ice on my neck for hours trying to stave off the inevitable but when 5:45 rolled around, I had a bruise on my neck. I pulled my hair around it in a way to hide my neck and luckily since my hair was curled under it hid most of it. I was going to use makeup, but it would make me want to scratch at it.

I was happy for Lauren so it took my mind off it. The room looked great and the flower arrangements familiar. I was surprised to see the ones I helped Beyonce make and realized Lauren placed the big order. I hugged Lauren as she gave me my bouquet of white roses. I gave Lauren the blue sapphire necklace and smiled for the pictures of us that were being taken. Soon we lined up for the procession and walked in. It very moving to walk down the aisle even if it wasn't my wedding. Standing behind Lauren I felt hot because of my hair but I shook it off. The pastor started and I glanced in the audience and saw my Mom and her boyfriend, Solange and Jhene, Tina, and finally Beyonce and Robyn in the second row on the end. They looked so good in their coordinated black and white outfits. I nodded at them and turned back to Lauren's back. The ceremony was almost over when I felt myself overheating. To get some air on me I swept my hair back. It felt a little better and seeing Katorah and Lauren kiss made me happy I could finally sit down.

We walked back to the back and went straight for pictures before going into the ballroom. In the ballroom I got a glass of juice right away before I felt someone rub my back. I looked back and saw Robyn behind me with Beyonce off to the side.

"Hey, can we talk to you?"

"Sure."

We walked back up to my room and I took off my heels and slipped on my sandals. I sat on the bed and Beyonce hugged me tightly before Robyn did the same. I saw they were wearing the necklaces I got them. Twin diamonds, cut the same in a half moon shape with a joining joint that would make them whole. Robyn pulled away and looked at my neck and the small cuts before frowning.

"What happened?" Rob asked trying to mask her anger.

"...Later, I'm still processing that." I reply quietly.

"Fine, Well can I ask you a question Nicki? What's being going on with you?" Beyonce asked softly.

"Answer me honestly?" I ask.

"Yes." Robyn and Beyonce said together.

"Do you see me as your wife?" I ask.

"Yes!" They both said in unison.

"Baby, we love you. You're our wife too. Why would you think you aren't?" Robyn asked rubbing my thigh.

"I've noticed that you call Beyonce, your 'Wife' constantly and when you speak of her it's with the upmost respect and dignity and like love that years together makes you have. While on the other side, You and Beyonce call me your 'Baby' or my name when you introduce me to people. Since we had the ceremony, you two never call me your 'Wife' and I get it. Technically I'm not, but it would be nice if you did. I get you like calling me Baby because of my headspace thing but sometimes it's like you only see me as that and not really apart of the unit."

I brushed away some tears and Beyonce got me a tissue. Robyn pecked my lips and spoke quietly.

"Onika, I love you. I'm sorry if I haven't called you my Wife in the way I call Beyonce my Wife. I love you and you're right. Beyonce's love and mine has had time to age and a lot of things I do with her are just auto pilot and reflex. I love you differently as you are a different person. I love you so much Nicki, you are my Baby, I just want to spoil you and keep you in my pocket." Robyn laughed. "You just are such a big light in my life and I need you. You were never a placeholder in my life at all and I just want you to know that. I love you Onika and you are my wife and I will work on treating you as such, you aren't just our Little. Big Nicki matters as well."

"Right, we're sorry that we've been doing that Nicki. I do have a habit of introducing you as my 'Baby' and not my wife but can you blame me you are so special to me that I hold you close in my heart that way. I'll do anything for you and will make sure to say this is my wife, my baby, my lovey, my Nika. All of that. I love you so much Nicki, and I'm grateful for what we have every day and then some."

I got a little choked up and before anyone could say anything else there was a knock on the door.

--

hit them comments up if you want the second drop tonight.

pics next chptr. didn't have time to add them.

excuse all errors!

--