Amaira was playing frisbee with Ashton when it was dropped at distance he raced to pick when she suddenly felt cold breathe streaming over the back of her head when she turned she was face to chest of someone.

Shrieking she lost her balance but Riccardo stabled her wrapping his toned tatted hands around her waist .

Opening her eyes she met with his gorgeous striking black eyes holding many emotions which she couldn't understand.

'Hey there you okay ' Vincenzo asked she nodded & stuttered 'ye-yeah '. Ashton scurried toward Amaira eager to play with her but when he saw the trio he started barking and growling at them .

He was going to lunge at them when Amaira picked at him and mused 'sorry he barks at the people he has never seen , meet him my baby Ashton ' .

Trio felt unknown feeling burning their heart , after sometime they couldn't believe that they were feeling jealous of this little ba^tard .

Ashton was wiggling in her embrace getting his point she put him back on the ground scampered most probably going to do his favourite things making potholes in muddy ground.

Shaking her head at him she glanced at them and noticed them with dazed expression with scowling making a little pout faces like a 4 year old children , she giggled looking at them .

There were broken out of their trance when they heard an angelic giggle , they noticed how her brown doe eyes twinkled, her cheeks naturally became rosy which would they like to bite and not to forget her cute one dimple smile which melted their hearts .

They didn't even know when their mouths curved into smiles she gasped looking at their smiles they were looking so beautiful in her eyes , 'Oh my god you guys smiled , you all have only that cold dark face — wait I'm sorry it—it's just '

They listened her ranting nervously thinking that she would have hurted intentionally, Riccardo kept his finger on her pink pouty lips to stop her ranting her eyes widened like saucers .

'Shush miele what am I going to do with you ' caressing her upper lip with his fingers he stepped back , Leonard stepped towards her and mused 'You're adorable you know that amore '.

She blushed looking down at the ground ' So preziosa tell us about your favourite flowers , the much we know about you is that you love garden isn't it' Vincenzo stated .

'U-uhm yeah I love gardening but how do you know ' Amaira asked confusingly gazing at him 'Just a guess ' he said shrugging his both brothers scoffed & grumbled in their breathe'Lies ' .

She asked them 'Sorry you guys said something' they replied no .
Clearing her throat she tell them about many plants and her favourites which they never knew ever existed.

They were proud of her in their hearts that their love is beauty with brains , she was showing them one of her favourites white roses while caressing the plants when accidentally she touched thorns.

She yelped and trio shouted surrounding her 'amore ' miele' 'preziosa' . Leonardo gently grabbed her wrist and saw her 'wound' , Amaira said 'it's okay it's just a small cut ' she couldn't even process in her brain when ,

Leonardo started sucking blood of her finger the look which was earlier of worry was now replaced by dark heated look , looking at his eyes Amaira felt millions of butterflies in her stomach .

When he was done gently last time kissing her finger he hugged her inhaling her scent murmured ' our clumsy amore ' .

His phone started ringing ruining his moment cursing in italian he answered his phone going a limit far away to answer the call.

After he was done anyone could've noticed that his mood was ruined something murmuring in his brothers ears trio face was morphed into something angry cold dark face which scared Amaira .

Looking their love sacred their expressions softened Riccardo said 'Now it's getting late miele we should go ' nodding at them internally she was feeling sad that they were leaving.

Going towards the gate of their mansion before sitting inside their car they kissed her forehead which was shocking to all the bodyguards and their driver and then they understand that she is their boss lady , because of her their bosses were being merciful towards them .

——————

Marino Club
1:00 am

Trio was sitting in their vip booth they were just done finishing deal of weapons with their one of the allies.

Riccardo was drinking his whiskey while slightly swirling it in glass , a body was thrown at his legs the guard was whimpering and moaning in pain .

That guard gripped his leg apologising for betraying him 'Sorry-sorry b-boss ' .

Ignoring his pleas Riccardo gave kicks on his head saying 'how you dared to betray us huh ? ' .

Taking gulp of his drink , he took out his gun from his waistband and shot directly on that guard's forehead .

'Clean this shit ' he order his guard , that's when he noticed that his shirt was ruined , muttering some colourful cussing words his mood was now totally ruined .

Leonardo was checking some papers when he saw , Vincenzo was grinning like a idiot something seeing on his phone Leonardo being curious peeked at his phone , & gasped seeing that it was picture of Amaira from today when she was giggling Vincenzo took her picture secretly.

Leonardo snatched his phone and forwarded it to him and Riccardo before he could say him he muttered 'Already done ' , seeing her picture Vincenzo exclaimed 'Soon baby girl' he said smirking cunningly.

~~~~~~~

-To be continued-

Hey guys I hope you all are doing well , sorry for the late update recently in past weeks I was busy in my school work plus my health was not supporting me .

Anyways I hope it was worth waiting, also we,ve crossed 11k + reads , I would like to thank all my lovelies who support me by voting, commenting , following me and adding this story in their lists .
P.S - All the lovely peeps who comment you guys inspire me to write more , reading your comments actually makes my day .♥️🥺

take care you all , wish you guys a good weekend , till next weekend ;)