21

—————

—————

TOSDACH
(adj.)
Marked by absence of sound; failing to speak or communicate when expected to.

—————

LUMI HEARTFELTS POV

Staying awake all night is a strange sensation. You're laying completely motionless on bed, it seems as if all your senses are heighten. It is quiet, yet so loud at the same time. The ringing of deafening static in your ears. Sometimes I think I can see things moving. Floating orbs drifting across the room.

The wind blowing against the house sounds like hushed whispers. Branches scraping the window sounds like a wild animal clawing it. Living life in fear messes with your mind. You are always on high alert, afraid that something will happen. But then nothing. Nothing ever happens. It is all in your head. It makes you start to think that you are being dramatic, too paranoid, foolish even.

I've laid in bed all night, not able to fall asleep. I think the last time I was actually able to was at the hospital because I was in bad condition. And because they gave me drugs. That helped a lot.

I don't know what I should do. It is early morning now. I believe this is the normal time for people to start getting ready for the day. Living with a group of people for a short while gave me the opportunity to learn a lot about others and their daily lifes. Normal people get eight to ten hours of sleep, wake up around seven and go to bed at nine. They eat three meals a day, snacks in between each. They bond and have quality time with each other. They talk about their feelings. This made me realize how far away from reality I am.

In conclusion, since I do not do any of these things, I will just lie in bed until said otherwise. I don't feel like getting up and I plan to spend my day lazing about. It is too much of a effort to put in to get up, especially after yesterdays commotion. Yes, I may not be able to fall asleep, but my body is physically tired. My Brain has been wired to allow me to stay awake for long periods of time when I was taken in order to be prepared and protect myself for everything that were to come.

Honestly, I don't know how I survived that hell. My will to live must've been stronger than I ever imagined. When I think about it, Going through all that pain and suffering made me stronger. Maybe not physically, but as of now, I won't go down without a fight.

WINTER ROSE

A few hours have passed and I am still laying in bed. I only got up once to feed and change Juno. I should tell Juan that he needs more formula. No one has come bothering me which is surprising. There is not a clock in this room and I don't have a phone. My guess is that it is now noon. So they should be eating lunch soon. I didn't eat breakfast but it's fine. I wasn't really hungry anyway. But you would think they would come get me to take my medicine. The doctor said to take it twice a day, mornings and evenings.