A/N | Aesthetics

————

HELLO GREMLINS

C O P Y R I G H T

————

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be copied in any form or way by anyone. It can not be reproduced without permission of author / publisher
(me)

This is a FICTION book. All names, places, characters, and events are from the authors imagination. (I'm crazy)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

© - Svorose 2022
______

-DATES-

Started - January 11, 2022
Finished -
1,000 reads 2/8/22
10,000 reads 3/29/22
50,000 reads 4/21/23

----

This book contains sad and depressing events and thoughts. There are suicidal thoughts and other TW.

____
TRIGGER WARNING
____

Abuse (physical and mental)
Rape/Sexual assault
Murder/Torture/Violence
Experimentation
Mature settings!
BLOOD/GORE - Almost vivid
Underage drug and alcohol misuse
SMUT/ CUSSING

---
DISCLAIMER
---

There is an age gap between the main characters and love interest.

_______
-WARNING-
----

Read the fucking TW and DISCLAIMER again. If you bitches report my story I will track you down and whoop yo ass.

I will not be putting TW in the chapters. This is the only one I'll be giving.

I am a atheist, kind of. I study multiple religions but I do not believe in certain things. I study catholic and the Quran.

There are talks about God and Satan in this book. Gods, Goddess, Angels, demons, and monsters. If you are sensitive to these topics please click the exit button.

If you choose to continue...

YOU ARE NOW A GREMLIN!
Remember, don't feed your fellow gremlins after midnight!

<3

-Synopsis-

Her parents gave her up at the age of 8 because she was different. She didn't feel emotions such as love or happiness. She didn't know what it was.

Her mother left her in an ally at night. She was blindfolded and told to be as quiet as possible. She didn't know what was going on but later found herself abandoned.

She was found at a park a year later sleeping on a bench and was kidnapped.

Her kidnappers tortured, abused and experimented on her. After a experiment gone wrong, her eyes turned white.