08

'Let me decompose
Never names said more shade spit
Imma see you one day, that's a promise'

- $uicideboy$

Nightmares are the worst

Nightmares are the worst. You try so many things to stop them yet once night falls they come back. Some nights are better than others. It could be not being able to sleep to not wanting to because of the monsters that come out when you do.

Monsters. Parents tell stories about them to scare their children into going to sleep on time, listening, or behaving. But they never tell us just how cruel they can be. Not all monsters look deformed or ugly. They can be beautiful. So beautiful that you wouldn't think they are capable of doing evil.

Some monsters hide in plan sight. They hide by blending into crowds because in reality. We humans are monsters.

I went from being forcefully gaged at night so I couldn't scream to doing it willingly. I don't want to wake anyone up. They'll asks too many questions and I don't want to bother them with anymore of my problems.

Putting a towel under the door to cancel out any possible noise, I lock it and walk to the bed. I pull a pillow case off a pillow, folding it and tying it around my head. I open the covers and slide into bed. The coldness hitting my back making me shiver. I look over at the crib Juno is sleeping in. He should be fine for now.

I turn off the lamp and make myself comfortable. The big covers keeping me warm from the winter air. Pulling down the pillow case tied around my head, I put it in my mouth and pray I don't have a nightmare. However we know that'll be unlikely.

FLASH BACK / NIGHTMARE

'Please stop' that's what I want to say but I'm too scared to speak. All I can do is shake my head, silently cry and possibly fight them off.

'Someone please help me' yet no words leave my mouth. I cry but not a peep can be heard. They'll beat me ten times worse if I make any noise.

"Fucking bitch. Seducing the guards like the whore you are" he pulls my hair dragging me on the floor.

'I didn't do it! I didn't want it!' He pushes me into a white room filled with mirrors. 'No' I want to scream. 'Please no' I cry harder fighting against his hold. I crawl back kicking and swinging my arms in any and every direction.

"Stop fighting me. This is what you've been asking for isn't it!?" He sneers. His breath reeking of alcohol. I shake my head violently.

He tightens his grip on my arm and twist it behind my back in a painful grip. The excruciating pain causes me to whimper but I hold it in by bitting my bottom lip. My body begins to shake in an attempt to break free from his hold.