06

'Sometimes your greatest enemy can be the person closest to you'

-Svorose

LUMI HEARTFELTS POV

LUMI HEARTFELTS POV

Odin king.

The name sounds oddly familiar, I just can't figure out why. I've heard it somewhere before, I'm not sure if it was when I was with my kidnappers though.

Maybe before?

I lay there confused trying to piece it together but it's not clicking. God my brain hurts from thinking so much. I've never had to think this much in my life.

I lift my head and look at Odin when his phone starts ringing. He excuses himself and leaves the room.

I've escaped three days ago. These three days have been the best of my life. No daily beatings or experiments. I get fed well, warm water for the bath, and a comfy bed to sleep on.

It's like I escaped hell and came to heaven.

This gets me thinking. Will Odin let me stay with them? Probably not, from what I seen earlier, a lot of people already live there. They must be related to him considering they have similar features. I think... I couldn't really get a good look at them considering i was having a panic attack.

Out of no where, Odin barges in the room slamming the door open looking furious. Good thing he didn't wake up little one. He stomps over to the bed standing in front of me as he glares harshly, looking in my eyes as to find something.

"Who the fuck are you!?" He spits clenching his fist, his mouth set in a hard line.

'Is he crazy?' That's the type of look i give him. I told him my name so why is he acting like this?

When I don't answer him, he slams his fist on the counter. Supplies flinging off making tatter sounds.

Great, he woke little one. I think to myself as I try to put the crying baby back to sleep.

"Did those al'awghad send you!" He snarls. A muscle in his jaw twitching. He looks like the hulk right now.

I look up at him with a raised eyebrow, lost as hell. I huff picking Juno up and start rocking with him in my arms humming a lullaby I made up.

We can never have a days peace on this earth. He was being chill earlier so why is he behaving like this. Did I do something wrong?