50 | The Last Straw Pt.2

A friendly notice. This part is unedited :)

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

Recently, other than the news of a demon terrorist who massacred the aristocrat and The Queen, there's also a another news rising between the demon society. To make it more interesting, this time it's a news regarding the esteemed Peter Ratri. The Ratri's family influence has been kept a secret from the public but seeing how often the said family is being respected, the only human who can walk around the demon world as if they were in a park, and seeing their position as the higher ups at the human farm, it's clear that the Ratri family have hold a huge power to some degree. Moreover, after the unfortunate event happened upon The Queen, Peter Ratri benefits the most and get a ridiculous amount of rising in power.

Until, a news regarding the heir is spreading among the public.

One day in Demon's Daily Prophet Peter Ratri's face alongside a long list of aristocrats (who have died) alongside The Queen is being the highlight of the day. The title said, "THE ARISTROCATS LIED TO US."

It was said that through the hundred years, the deceased aristocrats had done dozens of unimaginable crimes. From bribery, mass manipulation, corruption, and more. Then about The Queen Legravalima who was worse than them all. She rose to the throne after she got rid of her brother, who was the rightful heir to the throne, and also eliminated her own father the late king. Not only that, it was said that her exquisite appearance was attained because she stole the highest quality meats that were supposed to be offerings for The Demon God.

The last to end them all, the only said being that is currently still alive and breathing. Peter Ratri.

The news was said that he was The Queen's partner in crime. He was the one who responsible for switching the offerings and gave those to The Queen. Not only that, it was said that he received bribery from the aristocrats to gave them most of the farm's output that results in a huge starvation a years prior among Demon's society. That was the worse starvation in history and the impact still can be felt up to this day.

All the news are not without concrete evidences. From track records and all hidden archives from that you got from The Palace are all shown there. Along with the truth about the said Evil Blooded Girl. Who is actually can bring the demon into salvation, unlike how the previous aristocrats framed her to be an evil being. All because they wanted to monopolize the farm market and has complete control over all demons.

The news is declared true by the highly respected scholar of The Palace's library, Sir Alvie Burton.

The news stirs rage among demon's society that leads into a rebellion. The demons who were kept in the dark won't be silent anymore. They don't accept the Ratri's dirty hand to rule over their world any longer.

And it results to this moment.

Even Ratri's prominent human soldiers won't stand a chance against the demons, moreover against the palace's soldiers. Their eyes were burning with fire, seeking for revenge, justice for their kind.

One demon is leading them all. His red cape swayed lightly behind his back as the crowds make a way for his entrance. As he is being seen in front of the demons, the few demons behind him spoke, "We are ready on your command, my prince."

The demon smirked, his sharp white teeth are glistening under the moonlight. On his cue, the demons begin their rebellion.

"Get them."

Peter and his army's are shivering in fear. The moon high in the sky is a witness of how the pool of The Plaza's fountain becomes a pool of red blood.

〰️