12 | The Present and The Note

⚠️warning : suicide⚠️

I'm sorry for adding this warning again, but if I'm being honest, TPN is filled with self sacrificing children so you should expect it beforhand 😂

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

7 November 2046 - 4 Days after Shipment

Everything are futile at this point.

Four days has passed since Ray saw Norman left the continuation of the plan to him, since he cried his heart out to send you off, and since he saw Emma's antenna up right annoyingly around him. Precisely, he haven't spent these four days with his family or doing anything at all.

He is secluded himself in library with piles of books for decorations. He doesn't even touch them, they are just being there to be his companions.

His spot right now is his and your favorite. You used to lie down here with a book or two in here a lot. The memory was still solid in his mind, you are lying down beside him and giving him a gentle smile then you will reach over to show something interesting you have found in your book.

He misses your voice, your smile, he misses you.

Right at the top of the piles of books next to him is your only reminder, your dearest notebook. You are always so sensitive if someone find it let alone read the contents. Last time he managed to peek your poem is because of a pure luck.

Ray isn't assuredly ready to read the book but he has to. If you want him to read it before his birthday, there's likely a message you write for him inside. You are always like that, you left the clues for him to solve.

He opens it from the very beginning, it's your diary before you know about the demons.

|I got locket from Momma! It's really pretty, I love her so much <3

|Emma dragged me for a snowball fight and Norman was getting a cold again. I hope he get well soon. Oh yeah, and Ray scored the most! He is so cool!

Ray chuckled at the last sentence but his eyes are getting watery once again. It maybe better if he read the sweet stuff for the last, he want to find your clues first.

You're not constantly write diary but the dates are in chronological order.

He jumps through half of the book and found that the diary stopped at your birthday in March 2046.

Then there's a drawing in the next page. It's a beautiful woman with a uniform really similar with what Isabella usually wear. However, rather than your usual beautiful and colorful drawings this one is like one eighty turn. You drew this with a pencil and stroked the woman here and there, with a lot of shading and not to mention the woman's proportion is distorted in her face.

He flips into the next page.

| Momma is a liar.

The rest of your notes filled with screaming doodles, monsters, and nonhuman characters eating some kind of food. One of those is a brain. All were drawn with stokes hovering their faces like sliced by a sword.

| I am not a food, I don't want to be a food.

So this is how you maintain your calmness all those time. You poured all your hatred in your drawings.

He flips the page again, and the next pages until the rest are filled full with your notes. He starts from where Sister Krone's arrive.

|I found a way to escape with everyone. Sister Krone has the tool.