14 | The Explosion

11 December 2045

Two months has passed since your and Norman arrival at the lambda. As soon as both of you had your first test, topic about you and Norman quickly become a hot news among the researchers. You, because of how wide your range of talents if it comes to art and Norman, because of his prodigious intelligence. Peter Ratri is not an exception from those researchers.

He has put an extra care for your and Norman's examinations and experiments. It's a common knowledge in Lambda that the Ratri heir is really fond of you and Norman.

But unlike the other day report when he would be looking proud while reading your reports, today there is a frown on his forehead.

There are a few words written in bold and underlined in the interpretation segment.

Depression. Loneliness. Fear. Anxiety.

Those unneeded negative emotions are caught on your recent arts by the researchers. Your personal doctor also stated that your mental condition has been getting worse since a week ago. It is also shown in your recent creation which are seems to have darker vibes than before.

"92194 is reported to has insomnia for four days straight. She doesn't has appetite and never finish her meal since yesterday. During her free time in her room she only sit in her bed and humming a song, other than that she did nothing which is different from her usual behavior," said Antony, the head researcher and also likely to be Peter's right hand to observe all experiments in Lambda.

"We haven't finished with her inspection. Have you inject the chemical to her?"

"No, sir. Since injecting the chemical bound to worsen her condition, I'm afraid we can't do it while her mental state is already unstable. It might affecting her creativity."

"So what you're suggesting?"

Antony gives him another paper, your doctor prescription. He explained, "Her doctor said that her depression is likely caused by homesick or sudden change of environment. He suggests we bring a reminding of Grace Field house to boost her mood."

"You suggest we call Isabella to baby sit her? We can't bring someone unrelated into this."

"Correct. That's why I suggesting another person, Sir."

12 December 2045

Someone knock your door and enter your room without your permission, as usual. Privacy is something you never have in this fancy room.

"92194, time for your lesson," said the person.

You frowned, I don't have any schedule for this afternoon?

You stay still on your bed and covering your body with the blanket until the person forcefully drags you out. With your petite figure compared to him and because you haven't eaten since this morning, you don't have the energy to fight and let him lead you to your lesson room.

"I want to go home," you whine on your way but he doesn't pay you any attention.

"When I'll go home?" you whine once again.

He looks annoyed this time and hold your hand harder. "This is your home," said him.

You soon arrive at the front door and the person submits his id card to open the mechanic door.

And behind the door, you behold a boy with platinum blonde hair is sitting in a mattress. Your sullen face is quickly changed to astonishment, the boy's expression is also reflecting yours.

"Norman?" you called his name, surprised to finally able to see his face.

He also doesn't expects to see your face. "Y/N?"