EPILOGUE

5 years later

His mouth is hot and possessive, and Im lost. I want this. Karthik's hand slides down over my butt, down behind my thigh, lifting it so he can move between my spread thighs, and I moan. I reach up, my hand sliding around his neck and pulling his mouth down to mine and kissing him. A groan leaves his mouth and I know I am in big trouble. His thrusts suddenly becomes urgent and it almost knocks me out. Moans and groans fill the room. And finally when he increases his pace just right he has me arching against me, trembling with pleasure. Loud cried leave both of us as Karthik finds his release with me. Now he is collapsed against me, his body convulsing. I can feel every pulse of it inside me and it drives me over the edge again.

It has been two years after we got married and moved into our apartment. Two years since we promised that sex would never not be loud between us. The countless nights he snuck into my room and we had to suppress our moan by biting each other shoulders. Now we dont have to, and he makes sure that I scream my lungs out every time.

"That was amazing" He says into my neck. I could only chuckle as he pull away from me. I begin to run to the bathroom but then I remember I dont have to. We started trying for a baby last month. But the doctors had said that I had a unbalanced abortion it might be hard for us to conceive. But it wasn't impossible. Little did the doctors know we loved to try.

I lie backdown to Karthik's chest. His hand went to chest as he wrapped my Mangal sutra around his finger. He still isn't used to seeing it. Every morning before college I see him smile when he sees me put sindhur on. Its like he is so proud of it.

"You are so beautiful" He whispers.

I lean down to him as his lips part "I know" and I move back.

"Did you know Krish has admirers now?" I say.

"What?"

"He is fourteen and cute. Everyone likes him, especially the ladies. He's a heartthrob baby. Our baby is growing up."

"The time for rough bad boys is over I guess." He sighs.

"Why? Jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous? I have everything I need." He says and I melt. "And you liked me because I was a bad boy. So dont say youre not a 'I can fix him' girl"

"I did fix you. And you knocked me up"

"yeah well" He laughs as the alarm goes up. He has to be at the hospital by now. Oh did I mention my husband is a doctor now? He is. Mohan uncle pushed him to complete his degree and PG.

Now my man is a... wait for it... a pediatrician. I know, how cute is that. Also he says that it pays well, because new parents run for the doctor at every hiccup.

The butt naked kids doctor walked off into the shower. Now wearing his shirt and smelling like him all over I wonder how our life turned over.

Oh and did I tell you the good news? Karthik and I aren't step siblings anymore. After the incident My dad decided that Karthik's mom was insane and divorced her! and turns out she was crazy, she had a case of Borderline personality disorder. She is now undertreatment.

Dad did visit us and begged for our forgiveness, Karthik still isn't cool with him. He was present at the wedding though, he was the one who gave me away. Mohan uncle and him still has some beef. I dont care anymore.

Krish is just the typical hormonal teenager. it is fun to watch Mohan uncle discipline him sometimes. I am still his sister whom he runs to during trouble.

Life is good. Life is perfect. The only sorrow is that if my baby was alive
he\she would be 4 years now. And by grace if we have a baby again, I will cherish it more than anything in my life. Speaking of baby making, A drenched Karthik popped his head out of the bathroom.

"You coming?" His iconic 'wanna make out?' smirk was plastered across his face.

"Promise to behave?"

"Absolutely not"

"Good boy" I said as I dropped the shirt and walked into the bathroom.

He gulped "I'll never get used to this" he says as his wrapped under my thighs and he lifts me into his arms. My legs twirl around his hips as his lips press into mine.

Ohh... He's gonna be soo late to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for joining in the bumpy journey of Karthik and Aarti . I love you all <3 <3