Tangled together

I don't know who I am anymore. Gone was the girl who was shy to appear infront of him in a tshirt and towel, Now she was lying down shirtless so karthik could tattoo my breast. Not exactly breast but a few inches lower.

I was so close to losing it. Seeing his face all bunched up in concentration as he traces the tattoo pattern on to my skin, also not trying to jump at the sight of my bra. Everytime I see him on the verge of losing control around me, it gives me a sick sort of pleasure. To know that he's so whipped for me.

God I love him so much. I sighed at the thought of that and an involuntary giggle escaped from me.

Karthik looked up from his workplace "what are you laughing about?"

"Nothing, Just something I saw in a movie came to mind". I lied

"Really! You can think about movies right now. I'm I... " he started blabbering " I'm struggling here kitty. i'm trying with every ounce of my self control to not lose self control here. That doesn't make any sense, I cant make any sense right now cause all I can think about is you lying down here infront of me half naked and I want to do. . ." he stopped.

I was breathless just by hearing that. To know how much he wanted me. Desire took over me like a tide and I was sitting up on my elbows. "You want to do what karthi?"

"Wanna do stuff to you aarti. I know youre not ready and I don't want to rush you and" I put a finger onto his lips and stopped him. He looked at me, and I could see the want surging inside him.

I had felt it when I was sitting up against him. And now I wanted him more than he wanted me. It was like my morals had gone on a vacation. I know we've only been dating for a few weeks and we should wait for the right moment and all. But what is the right moment?

Its when you want it to be. And my, Our right moment was now. I felt it literally.

Every thought emptied out from my head. I was shivering not because it was cold, but because my nerves are rattling every inch of my body. Karthik was still holding my gaze and he just looks anxious and I wonder if he's expecting me to slap him any moment. But that's not my intention. Not even close.

Nervously I reach out my hand and cup his jaw. He doesn't move and I don't think im quite breathing either. I move my face upwards towards to his lips but stop before I meet his. Its comfortable and yet terrifying to know that he's just waiting for me to lean in,and he wont forc and I know I want to.

"who said I wasn't ready?" I whisper against his lips and then finally kiss him.

I felt my my pulse skyrocket into oblivion, I felt the way goose bumps begin to appear all over my body, and I feel Karthik's lips against mine. Warm and soft like always. I feel his restraint breaking. He kisses me slowly and slips his hands around my waist and pulls me towards him. I press my chest against his as I rub my fingers against his skin, his jaw still cupped between my hands. I feel his muscles in his arms move as he lay me back on the bed. My entire body feels as if paralysed as he hovers over me, his hand sliding along my stomach. But no matter how nervous im feeling, I refuse to tear my lips away from Karthik's.

He suddenly intensifies the kiss, quickening the pace, and while my lips are locked with his, I let go of my hands and reach for his shirt. My arms feel numb as I awkwardly fumble around with them, trying to remove his shirt without breaking the kiss. When he notices my struggle, I feel him laugh against my lips. Pulling away and sitting om his knees, he yanks of his tshirt off and throws it away somewhere. My cheeks flush with color as my eyes trace down his chest and his V lines.

He moves his body back over mine and presses his lips to my collarbone, as I tangle my hands in his hair. My eyes are closed and I try to steady my breathing, his warm chest with my shivering as the tips of his fingers run along the lace of my bra.