FAMILY TOGETHER (63)

*Warning*
Emotional chapter ahead

Life is all about ups and downs ...we all know that. But there are some points when life pushes you from a cliff and drowns you in the depth of a deep sea , crushing you beneath the heavy waves and endless darkness.

Everything feels overwhelming at times like that...you wanna escape it, but every ways are lost. You wanna get over from that nightmare but the sleep just becomes deeper.

Lost....

and numb...

That's all Namjoon felt as he stood in the graveyard, holding tiny Jennie in his arms who was asleep after everything that happened in the last 24 hours.

His family...loved ones...friends ..everyone was there, standing in utter silence as cold wind blew over the area.

This wasn't supposed to be so bad... it's festive season...this should be all fun and lively. Funny how one single phone call can shatter hearts, futures , family and emotions altogether!

Namjoon closed his eyes and breathed heavily. This all seems like a nightmare...from the moment he received the phone call from the police, informing him about his brother's car accident. Kai and Ana didn't reach Ana's home that night....instead, they slowly departed from their world...leaving everything and everyone behind.

One day...one single day and he has already seen his brother and sister-in-law's cold and bruised bodies....his father having a heart attack and being hospitalized..his mother being emotionally wrecked at first and then absolutely silent...and his little niece..

Yeah...over everything else, the thing that broke him the most are those tiny teary eyes which got tired from finding her parents .

Slowly he looked down and his eyes again teared up by the sight of the little girl. How...just how will he ever be able to tell this tiny bundle of innocence that her parents left all of them forever ? She doesn't deserve this agony... it shouldn't be like this for the little one. But Namjoon can't change anything. He's too powerless compared to the universe... he can't rewind time.

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his back ..slowly and gently patting him to calm him down, and immediately Namjoon knew who it was. The very person who kept him sane throughout all this terrible shocks..the one who held him together...and the one who calmed him down through various breakdowns - Kim Seokjin.

- ' She's enough tired Joon...and so are you. We're all done here...let's go back. You need rest. '
Namjoon sighed and whispered
- ' You're also tired Jin....'
- ' We all are. '
Seokjin gently stroked Jennie's hair
- ' Let's go? '
Namjoon honestly wasn't in the place to argue about anything, so he just followed him. Jungkook and Taehyung were waiting outside with their car to drive them back to Kim mansion.

The whole ride was absolutely silent. Everyone was beyond shocked to say anything . After dropping them, the painter and the actor drove away to their house.

The whole mansion looked like it has been through some storms. Mr. Kim was in hospital.. so Mrs. Kim denied to come back , Hoseok and Yoongi stayed with her. Those two are connected with this family since childhood.. so this incident felt just equally devastating to them as well.