IN THIS TOGETHER (53)

- ' Okay so.... Uh....we're...caught in a situation I believe? '
Yoongi sighed at Namjoon's words
- ' Nah Joon.... We're caught in the same situation differently - Hobi has done a bit better than us, that's all. '
- ' I didn't do better man! I messed up soo badly... I screwed up everything. She's not even talking to me normally since yesterday evening.'
- ' At least you said it out loud Jung...unlike us, being damn cowards whenever those two boys come in front of us. '
Yoongi said with another sigh and looked at Namjoon who was staring keenly at his watch, totally lost. Two of the other men exchanged glances as a smile crept on their faces.
- ' Okay.... We get it.... Jin hyung gifted you that for our succes in recent big international deals, but don't you think it's good to look up at the world around you sometimes? '
Namjoon's lips curved into a smile as he looked up at his best friends, running his finger delicately on the intricately designed dial of the watch.
- ' This one is a matching one....he has the same one in light pink and mine is blue ! '
Namjoon's eyes lit up as he shared the details and Hosoek shook his head smilingly
- ' Just tell him already Kim! Hyung is gifting you couple watches for god's sake - what else do you need ?! Do you have any slightest thought that he'll say no? '
Namjoon sighed and looked up at the ceiling of his office room
- ' I... I know....but.. '
- ' But you just can't manage enough courage when he comes in front..right? '
Namjoon slowly gave a nod and just then, his phone started ringing on his desk, the caller id showed "Seokjinnie❤". Before he could pick up the phone, Hosoek picked it up in an instance, putting it on speaker.

- ' Hyung! How are you ? '
- ' Ah.... Hobiaa..good good... I'm all good . Where is Joonie? '
Hoseok and Yoongi both somehow managed their laughters upon hearing the nickname and Namjoon looked at a different direction.
- ' He's still in a meeting hyung. '
- ' Oh....but....he told me his meeting will be over at 7 ... '
- ' Some situations arrived. Any problem hyung?'
- ' Ah...no no....not a problem. It's just....just tell him to come home for dinner...no need to go to canteen. Maybe ahjumma ,ahjussi and hyung are not home, but that doesn't mean he has to eat outside. I've made dinner. And if you want, you can come along Hobi ! I've made enough... and you can take Yoongi with you, too. '
Hoseok scanned the faces of his best friend in a second, and replied smilingly
- ' We would love to hyung....but I have to say sorry to someone, and Yoongi....well... he has promised a certain someone to watch movie together. '
The three of them could clearly hear Seokjin giggling from the other side, and Hobi laughed along with him.
- ' Suit yourselves. But don't forget to send my man back! '
Namjoon's face went red immediately and Yoongi opened his mouth in shock, but recovered soon. Hoseok was amazed too, but that was his chance to help his best friend , so he asked what he wanted
- ' Uh...maybe I heard wrong...but did you say "your" man...perhaps? '
Another giggle came to their ears as Seokjin answered
- ' You heard absolutely right Hobiaa . I called him my man indeed, and before you ask why, lemme tell you that...why not!? I've never seen someone like him..ever. And besides, that guy is hella hot! That's a win-win, right? '
Hoseok blinked a few times before proceeding to the next question
- ' So...you...like him? Like..more than friends kind of....? '
- ' That's exactly what I do, but he definitely is my friend, too. In fact, he's my best friend Hobi. '
- ' And...have you told him? '
- ' Not yet. '
- ' You want to know his feelings? '
- ' I already do. I know he's head-over-heels for me. '
Hoseok laughed out loud at that
- ' Then? You want him to tell you first? '
- ' Oh please ! He can be the oh-so-scary CEO for others...but he's always a blushing and shuttering mess in front of me. He'll never be able to approach first. '
- ' Then you have to do it? '
- ' Seems like that. '
- ' Good luck with that then! '
- ' Luck is already on my side! Can you believe, Kim Namjoon....one of the most wanted bachelor of the city likes me!? '
- ' But what made you so sure hyung? '
There was a pause o the other side before Seokjin answered in a calm and serene voice
- ' His eyes Hobi... They're enough to show me what he thinks. Eyes so pure and innocent yet so deep and perfect....that's really a rare combination but he got it all. His eyes always convey his unsaid words. '
- ' So you two are a thing in...one week? Or less? '
- ' Haven't thought yet ! '
- ' But that would be so good hyung. Honestly, since you're living with him, he's a lot more put-together nowadays. Ask him out already! '
- ' First send him home! '
- ' On it captain ! '

As Hoseok put down the phone back on Namjoon's desk, the CEO was looking at him with a totally perplexed look as if Hoseok has grown a pair of wings on his back !
- ' What Mr. Kim Namjoon? You heard what he said. Now what? '
It took a moment for him to speak, still shuttering
- ' Wh...what? '
Yoongi scrunched his nose in disgust
- ' Don't just sit here man! Go and ask him out... or better for you, wait for him to ask you out . This is a golden chance Joon...if you miss it, you don't get it ever. '
Namjoon gulped and looked between his two friends
- ' I...don't know..how.... I- '
- ' But Jin hyung does know what to do and how to do...so just go home okay? '
Namjoon blinked a few times at Hoseok's words
- 'Uh... I....what if I.... I mess up? '
Hoseok sighed and Yoongi came in front of Namjoon, holding him by shoulder
- ' Listen ...just don't think much right now. Focus on going back, and then just go with the flow. Don't do anything purposely or don't hold back yourself either . Okay? '

Namjoon sighed and took a breath, then looked up at his best friend
- ' Only in one condition. '
- ' Now what ! '
Hosoek said impatiently and a smile played on Namjoon's lips
- ' We're in this together. We've always been together....and we even fell in love together. So let's do this together okay? '
Yoongi raised his eyebrows
- ' What do you mean? '
- ' I mean...let's just confess together . Hobi, don't just say a sorry....say you actually meant it and tell your heart out to Ara . And you Yoongi, enough playing around...just be serious and ask Jimin out for real. I'll try my best to keep my nerves calm and to not freak out. '
Yoongi immediately shook his head
- ' Ah no no.... I...have no prior preparation.... No... I can't- '
- ' You're not going to propose him for marriage Yoongs! You don't need anything...just be courageous enough and tell what you feel. And Hoseok you're already half done ...just repeat it. If you guys are not doing, I'm not going to do this either. '
- ' Namjoon!? What the hell man! '
- ' Yes or no? '
Yoongi looked helplessly at Hoseok who was gulping
- ' I....uh....I mean- '
- ' You mean yes. '
With that Namjoon got up from his chair and shoved his phone to his pocket. Then grabbed both of his friends' wrist in his both hands and started walking towards the door
- ' No no.... Joon please... No...she'll.. I can't- '
- ' Where is those guys gone who were telling me what to do a moment ago? I'm not having any of your shits....we're doing this tonight ... that's final. '

Well well well.... Looks like we have a big night ahead! Get ready everyone 💕

Thanks for reading and voting 💜✨