FEELS LIKE FAMILY (50)

- ' I never thought they'd end up together! Like... I'm still processing everything to be honest. '
Seokjin said, admiring the night sky from his seat and Namjoon shrugged
- ' Well...at this point....I guess we all need to accept the fact that life is a hella unpredictable thing! '
Seokjin smilingly turned his head towards Namjoon
- ' That's really accurate. I mean.... I never thought any of this . '
- ' And what is "this" supposed to mean? '
- ' My brothers being happy again...them finding a certain person to trust their heart with- '
- ' Wait....when did that happened?! '
Namjoon exclaimed confusedly
- ' What ? '
- ' Taehyung's case is okay...we just got to know that...but... Jimin? You were talking about him too, right? '
Seokjin sighed and shook his head
- ' Joonie can't you just observe love?! Haven't you noticed how your best friend glances at Jimin and how he blushingly looks away every time their eyes meet? It's an obvious thing! '
- ' Oh.... '
Namjoon blinked a few times before sharing the conversation of his with Yoongi weeks ago, and Seokjin couldn't be more happy
- ' That's so good! If Yoongi feels this way...then he should tell it to Jimin! Why wasting time? '
- ' Because he's not sure what Jimin thinks about him. Yoongi looks all bold and swaggy..but inside, he's the biggest softy among us. I'm sure he's shying away. '
- ' Then we should ask Jimin. If it's a yes from him as well, then I'm more than happy to play the matchmaker. '
Seokjin finished with one of his blindingly bright smile and Namjoon clearly felt a hitch in his breath. Yeah....he's still processing the beauty of this man.
- ' That'll be good for them. Yoongs is really changed lately....and that's a very positive change . '
- ' Yeah...Jimin seems happy again. '
- ' Taehyung's treatment is also going well... Jack was telling about his improvements. '
- ' Everything seems....okay...right? Like... it's somehow working out.' Namjoon nodded with a light smile
- ' Life always works out...it's about time and patience. '
- ' Some time I think you should have been a philosopher or something! That's your kind of thing. '
Namjoon broke into a big grin and shifted his gaze towards the elder
- ' Do I bore you? '
- ' Who the hell will be bored to listen to such positive words from such beautiful man? '
Namjoon shook his head and looked back at the road
- ' Jin when will you stop flirting with me? You're not like this to anyone else! '
Seokjin shrugged
- ' Oh please... I have standards! Either be Kim Namjoon, or go to hell. I don't care . '

Namjoon for real forgot to breathe for some seconds, and before he could process all this, Seokjin again said with that same confident tone
- ' And yeah... I'm gonna flirt with you till... I don't know...maybe forever. Yup...that's what I'll do. And before you keep driving anymore, we're home Joon. '
Namjoon pulled the break as his heart was about to get out of his chest. As the car came to a stop, Seokjin opened the door, got down and turned around at the flabbergasted driver.
- ' Stop looking like a tomato Joonie...you'll make ahjumma and ahjussi panick. '

With that, Seokjin went away towards the main gate of the Kim mansion , leaving a super confused Namjoon behind. He rested his head on the wheels....looking back at the incidents that took place in the past months.

Meeting Seokjin out of the blue...suddenly getting involved in each-other's lives...suddenly being a group....going through ups and downs together....tackling hardships together....and now living together. Yup, after a few days of his request, Seokjin agreed to shift to the Kim mansion...but he was adamant about paying rent charges...and Namjoon was adamant to not to take that. This is when Kai suggested that Seokjin can pay a few of their bills and help in daily households like a family member. Both the CEO and the fashion designer agreed on that... and Seokjin is now living with the Kims.

- ' Joonie...come inside! Ahjumma is done with the dinner and I'm super hungry. '
Seokjin's voice came from inside, dragging Namjoon back to reality.

- ' Coming. '

He shouted back as took the car to their garage.

When he went inside, everyone was sitting around the dining table....talking and laughing about pretty little things. It somehow warmed Namjoon from inside.

Seokjin feels like family....

No.....

He is family.

Love do feel like family ❤

And with that, look how far we've come dear readers! It's 50th chapter already 🤩

But don't you worry...this story is not ending any time soon! We still have quite a few chapters left😁

Thanks for all the love and support lovelies! Let's meet in the next chapter 😘

Thanks for reading and voting 💜✨