A DECISION HAS TO BE MADE (28)

- ' I have no idea what will happen. And...I don't even know if he'll listen to me or- '
- ' Hey hey.. Calm down okay? This is the first time I'm seeing you this much stressed! What has that one guy done with my favourite kid, huh!? '
Kai said, patting Jungkook's back and Namjoon nodded
- ' Yeah...don't think that much. The plan sounded good to me. Let's give it a try, okay? '
Jungkook didn’t look much convinced, but still nodded a bit and looked at the talking duo infront. On the sofa across from their one's, Jackson was narrating the whole case to Ana, Kai's fiance. They're talking since an hour now, discussing every perspective of the situation and finding ways for Taehyung's treatment. Being a psychologist, Ana was really interested to help.
After a few more minutes of discussion, Ana looked at the three men who were waiting impatiently for her opinion.
- ' So...good news or bad news..which one first?'
Ana asked, and Jungkook almost freaked out
- ' Bad!? What's bad in this?? Can't he be alright!? Can't he - '
- ' Oh no no no...nothing like that ! It's not even bad...it's just.. '
Ana looked at Jackson who gave a nod, so she continued again
- ' It'll be hard if I'm being honest. An addiction is not only depended on the body....it has a deeper effect on our mind. With proper medication and check-ups, I'm sure Mr. Wang will be able to make his body back to normal again. But the main problem will be his mind. It's way too hard for us to let go of an addiction. '
- ' But...you can do it, right love? '
Kai asked with the most lovable voice and a slight smile creeped on Ana's lips
- ' I'll try my best hun. But....nothing can be assured in these cases. And most importantly, we have to be patient and careful with him. He can behave in a thousand intense ways...but we need to treat him with utmost care if we want him to be fine again. Tell me...are you guys ready to do so? '
Kai and Namjoon looked at Jungkook who was more than just confused. The younger looked at everyone in the room with clueless eyes and Namjoon smiled at him
- ' Don't forget who are you Jungkook. You're the most passionate and determined boy I've ever seen. You always loved to take challenges, don't  you? '
- ' Joon's right Kookie. It's up to you now...because you'll be playing a major role in this whole matter. Listen to your heart and decide. '
Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He knew this one decision can affect many lives altogether....but he has to do this.

- ' We'll do it. Let's stick to the plan and...leave the rest on future. '
Jungkook said, opening his eyes and Ana flashed a bright smile
- ' You're really brave to do so...especially for a stranger. Nevertheless, we'll work according this decision....and I truly hope Taehyung will be alright gradually. '
All of his hyungs agreed to Ana's words and they started discussing the plan further. But Jungkook's mind was not there. It was stuck on Ana's words.

- " You're really brave to do so...especially for a stranger."

This is when the young artist realised how much involved he is in the well-being of a person he has met only a few days ago.

That's so not JK-ish...but his actions were becoming a riddle to himself.

As the painter is determined to do everything to save the actor, what are this unreadable emotions he's facing inside himself? And what exactly is their plan to help the actor?

Keep on reading to find out! 👀

And yeah, the psychologist and Kai's fiance, Ana, is my original character and not based on any other actual person.

Thanks for reading till now 💜✨

Show some love by voting 🥺❤️✨