TROUBLE (60)

- ' You took the right decision...finally. I told you, you should've told him ago. You trust him right ?'
A slight smile played on Taehyung's lips as he looked up at bright blue sky
- ' As much as I trust myself...or..maybe more. '
Jimin smiled and Yoongi rolled his eyes
- ' Now that's how someone proves how much whipped they are for their lovers! '
Taehyung giggled and Jimin scrunched his nose
- ' Atleast he does something to show the affection...unlike a certain someone who never tells a word about love. '
- ' Instead, he accompanies his boyfriend on sunsets, takes him to anywhere and everywhere on weekends , cooks for him and drops him on his photoshoots ! No thanks Mr. Park, I'm not into this whipped culture and I'm happy with that. '
Before Jimin could answer, Taehyung interrupted
- ' Oh hush you two! Sometimes you behave like elementary school kids rather than adults who are dating! '
- ' They actually still are kids hyungie ! '
Jungkook's voice came from behind and the trio turned around to find a smiling Jungkook.
- ' Jeon Jungkook! Don't you dare to call us kids or else- '
- ' Or else? My Yoongi hyung will scold me? '
Jungkook said with his big puppy eyes, which is by now the weakness of the whole group and that's the sole reason no one could punish the little one.
That look got Yoongi this time too as he sighed and shook his head
- ' You have to stop looking like that! How the hell will I be ever able to say to that face! '
Jungkook giggled and Taehyung cleared his throat
- ' So... Uh... Koo.... I believe you remember... I wanted to talk with you? '
Jungkook's smile immediately faded as his eyes got fixed on Taehyung's face
- ' Yeah. What's the matter hyung? Are you not feeling well? Should I - '
- ' No no...this is nothing about my health. I'm totally fine now Koo...don't worry. This is.. something.. I always wanted to tell you but just...couldn't.'

Yoongi eyed the two and slowly walked away, taking Jimin with him. Of-course, they knew what Taehyung was about to tell Jungkook. But still...it would be better to give them privacy.

- ' You can tell me anything... You know that right? '
Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. Jungkook could clearly see the nervousness which the actor was trying to hide. He took a step forward and took the elder's hands, lacing their fingers together
- ' It's just me hyungie.....what are you afraid of?'
Taehyung opened his eyes and looked straight into Jungkook's eyes
- ' I'm afraid of those days and night I've spent... those never ending years...and...everything I've been through. Maybe It's not as much dreadful as I think..maybe others can bear it. But... I... couldn't Jungkook. It was..just...too much for me. I'm not strong enough to handle everything-'
- ' And who told you that ? '

Jungkook interrupted Taehyung and cupped his face into his palms
- ' You are one the strongest and bravest person I've ever met! How the hell you're weak?! '
Taehyung didn't answer..just looked away.
- ' This is...my past. This is me. I want you to know the truth..to know who I am really. I like it or not... I'll tell you this. You deserve to know. '

Jungkook gently turned Taehyung's face towards him and planted a kiss on his forehead
- ' Whatever you want to tell... I'm here to listen. '
Taehyung sighed and nodded and sat down on one of the benches of their garden
- ' It all started when I was 10 . My parents went for a party that night and I was in our house. You know Jungkook...our house was just as much big as your mansion! I loved to run along the long corridors and large staircases. '
Jungkook smiled as a picture of little Taehyung running around a mansion striked his mind.
- ' I still remember... I was fast asleep then. It was midnight when suddenly I woke up with noises. I smiled the biggest....it must be eomma appa ! I came running down to the living hall... and... '
Taehyung stopped and gulped down, shutting his eyes once more.
- ' And...it was...indeed eomma appa.. laying on strechers...covered in blood. I...didn't understand. I was worried..maybe they're hurt..they need medicine..and toffee ! As I went running to them, everyone stopped me. The room was filled with unknown people with sad faces...and I screamed and cried. But...no matter how many times I call..they didn't get up.'