MERRY CHRISTMAS (62)

Seoul , 2024 , 25th December

- ' See...your ahjussis cancelled their date for you Jen..so be a very good girl, okay baby? '
Jennie understood very little but smiled very widely, making Ana chuckle at her little girl
- ' Don't cry much and keep this smile intact. '
- ' Don't worry noona...our Jen is the best girl.. aren't you jendukie? '
Seokjin said as he picked the tiny baby up into his arms with a big smile and the infant giggled , poking his cheek with her tiny chubby fingers.

It's been almost 6 years after the marriage of Ana and Kai..and they're now the parents of a 6 months old girl the whole group was too much fond of . Talking about the group, they're pretty much the same but things were taking turns for good as South Korean government legalized homosexual relationships and marriage only a couple of months ago. Till then, they didn't think about settling down or anything else...because that would be going against the laws . But now that they're free to love , everyone was thinking about the next step. Ara and Hoseok could have gotten married but they didn't want to do it leaving others in uncertainty..but now all of the couples were thinking on the same track, starting from the eldest couple of the group - lil Jennie's ahjussis ! Kim family can't keep calm after the legal announcement and just wanted the boys to finally tie the knots..and the CEO and fashion designer were indeed on cloud nine. Currently , the group was busy for the arrangements as the marriage was about to take place the next month.

Right now, Ana and Kai were going to visit Ana's parents..but they didn't want to take Jennie with them because of the extreme cold and snowfall, and as Mr. and Mrs. Kim were in Ilsan, so the finances came to the rescue. Though they had planning on the Christmas night , they can do anything and everything for the little girl.

- ' Tuck her to bed before 9.30..and don't just go to sleep with her for god's sake Joon! This is the last Christmas you'll have with your boyfriend... so enjoy it. '
Kai said with a wink as he was fixing his hair and Namjoon frowned
- ' What do you mean by last? We're not breaking up or - '
- ' Good Lord! You're so intelligent and witty... and still you didn't get such a small joke! '
Namjoon blinked a bit to understand and Kai shook his head with a grin
- ' You'll be husbands next year..not boyfriends anymore! '
Namjoon chuckled and playfully punched the elder on his arm
- ' You're such a shameless guy! '
- ' Atleast not an intelligent dumbass like you! '
Both the siblings started laughing at that and just then Ana called from living hall
- ' Come down babe....we'll be late. '
- ' COMING! '
Kai shouted and gave a quick hug to his brother
- ' Jokes apart...thanks dude. If you two didn't- '
- ' Yeah yeah...don't mention it. Now go! '

As the couple left around 5 pm, Namjoon and Seokjin thought they're now alone with the lil baby....but they only thought.

Within 5 minutes, the bell rang and as Namjoon opened the door, the whole group came running inside the house, making the CEO totally dumbfounded.
- ' What on earth is happening!? '
- ' What does it look like? The whole group came to your house on Christmas Eve...for reading books with you ? ! '
Yoongi deadpanned and Jimin playfully slapped his arm
- ' Oh come on! This is a pretty much big surprise...he has the right to be surprised! '
- ' Hyung..as we knew you and Jin hyung are alone.. AND our favorite doll is here , we came to celebrate the evening together ! Fun, right? '
Taehyung said with bright eyes and big smile, and just then Seokjin came down hearing all the voices
- ' Joon who is - YOU?! '
Practically no one bothered to notice Seokjin Or Namjoon anymore as the little giggling Jennie in Seokjin's arms caught their eyes
- 'Jennie darling! I missed you baby '
Jimin almost jumped up and down and Jiwoo scooped the tiny girl into her arms
- ' Awww...look at her smile ! You love us, don't you? '
Somi tickled Jennie's cheek with the biggest grin
- ' We love you too girlie! '
- ' Guess what? We brought you gifts! '
Jungkook said while opening a big box, revealing various soft toys , cute dresses, little shoes and every sort of things Jennie likes. Hoseok took one such cute stuffed koala from the box and handed it to the girl who squealed in joy.
- ' You like it? We all chose everything for you princess. '
Ara said, nudging her tiny nose and she just giggled more.

Soon enough , the whole room was filled with endless laughter and giggles as the whole group sat down around the little girl and did everything to make the baby smile.

- ' They're just crazy over Jenjen! '
Namjoon whispered to Seokjin as they were ordering the dinner for the group and Seokjin nodded with a smile
- ' So are we! That smile is worth all the craziness. '
- ' Usually babies at this age cry if put in the middle of a overexcited group of adults... but look at her! '
- ' She knows they love her...and she loves them too! '
- ' Honestly...hyung and noona has the best girl in the world! '

Seokjin smiled and looked out at the night sky. It was snowing outside...giving the city a soft , ethereal white look. The warmth of the room though, outwitted the cold...making the evening nice and warm.

- ' Merry Christmas Joonie.. '
Seokjin whispered into Namjoon's ear who gave a delighted smile and joined their foreheads together
- ' Merry Christmas beloved. I love you just as much as winter loves the snow . '
- ' Cheesy! '
- ' I don't care! '

Everything seemed perfect...every bit of the night...until...

Until Namjoon's phone rang....

Namjoon got a call...but what is that about? Will their happiness be lost?

Find the answer in the next chapter!

Thanks for reading 💜✨