FLOWERS, STARS AND POETRIES (43)

- ' And....he agreed to this? '
- ' Nope...not immediately. He thought I was pitying him. It took me the whole weekend to convince him otherwise. But yeah...now..he's thinking about it. Not sure what he'll decide. '
Namjoon said, sighing and laying back on his chair while closing his eyes and his two bestfriends exchanged glances. After the office work, they were now on the CEO's room... trying to sort their lives out.

- ' But I never ever thought Jin hyung had faced so much! He looks so happy...so confident. '
Hoseok said with a frown, and Yoongi shook his head
- ' Looking happy doesn't mean someone had the best past. If nothing else, look at yourself Hobi. You're the most brightest personality I've never ever crossed road with....but....you know what you had been through. '
Hoseok sighed and nodded
- ' Makes sense..'
- ' I just want to help him....to make him feel better. '
Both of the men looked back at Namjoon who was now staring at the ceiling
- ' All I want is him to be genuinely happy. I don't want to see him so broken....I can't see him like that. Why doesn't he understand this! '
Hoseok went to CEO and patted his back
- ' Good things take time Joon...but if you truly want to make him happy, then don't give up. Keep trying. I'm sure one day or other, hyung will surely understand your point of view. '
- ' Namjoon...can I ask a question? '
Namjoon frowned at Yoongi
- ' Since when you're asking for my permission Min! I'm already going through a lot...now you don't have to make it worse okay? '
- ' This is a bit too much personal perhaps. That's why. '
- ' We're bestfriends since middle school, for god's sake! There's not a single word that I've not told you two...and the same you did with me. Now what's this "personal" shit!? '
Yoongi slowly came forward and stood infront of Namjoon with his arms crossed
- ' What are you guys now? Lovers? Friends? Partners?Boyfriends?What? '
Namjoon looked absolutely blank, like he had not a single word to say about this...and Yoongi sighed
- ' Joon you've invited him to stay with you! To live in your house...to live together with your family. What's that supposed to mean if not a live-in relationship? '
Namjoon blinked a few times before shaking his head slightly
- ' No.... I...didn't mean it like that..uh...no.. That's not what it means. Then what about Jimin? He also stays with Jin...but that's not a live-in relationship! '
- ' Jimin had nowhere to stay at other than that... and most of the time Jimin crashes at my place Joon. They're brothers! But what are you two? '
- ' Um....friends...?'
- ' Is that a question or answer? '
Namjoon looked absolutely lost at this point, no idea what he should tell, and Yoongi placed both of his hands on Namjoon's shoulders
- ' Look...at this point...you must be sure what you are getting yourself into. Hanging by thread was never a good option Joon. Only you can feel your heart...only you can realise what it wants. Hear it properly okay? '
After silently staring at his bestfriend for a solid two minutes, Namjoon spoke up
- ' You're talking like you've been through all this and have decided to fall in love! '
This caused a slight pink tint on Yoongi's cheeks as he smiled sheepishly
- ' And what if I have? '
- ' WHAT THE HELL MIN YOONGI!? '
Both Namjoon and Hoseok shouted in unison and Namjoon gripped him by collar
- ' So this is what you're doing behind our back huh!? Hoba..you knew this? '
- ' Absolutely not! Wow man....now you're keeping secrets from us!? '
Yoongi couldn't help but smiled
- ' Ah..okay...cool down you two. It happened recently...and... I was about to tell you guys anyways - '
- ' We're not here to listen to your gibberish okay? Who's it? That's the only question you'll be answering now. '
Namjoon practically ordered him and he took a breath before answering
- ' He...doesn't know yet....but...I'm thinking of telling him someday. '
- ' Do we know this "he", perhaps? '
As Yoongi nodded, both Namjoon and Hoseok glanced at each-other before breaking into laughter together, making the other confused.
- ' What is so funny about it!? '
At this point, both of them were clutching their stomachs and laughing out loudly. This continued for a while before Namjoon caught his breath
- ' I knew it Yoongs! For last half month, you're so not that old grumpy grandpa anymore. '
Before Yoongi could ask further, Hoseok interjected
- ' Must be that bright little kid huh? Or...no..what he calls him Joon? '
Namjoon answered with a smirk
- ' Jiminie....right? '
Yoongi wide opened his eyes and blinked a few times to process the whole thing before reacting
- ' How...you....uh....I mean...'
- ' How could we not know!? The great Min Yoongi, who never ever gave a damn about others is now going back home immediately after office because a certain boy is waiting for him...taking day-off after ages to go to cycling together...watching sunsets which he never did in his whole life of 24 years...smiling often... humming songs and what not! Is that normal Yoongs? '
Hoseok finished with a wide grin and Namjoon laughed along, and Yoongi shook his head embarrassedly
- ' You guys are too much! You were stalking me or what!? '
- ' We have eyes Min...easy! '
Namjoon said with that equally bright smile and Hosoek raised his eyebrows
- ' So when are you telling him? '
Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck
- ' I...don't know yet. Maybe....oneday....but.. I mean..I need to know what he thinks about me first. '
- ' That's a point...but...what do you think about him? Like truly...when you think of Jimin, what comes to your mind first? '

Yoongi looked outside into the city night, and looked lost....as if...suddenly he was not there
- ' I....can't explain it...I..just feel it. When I look at him....suddenly my mind feels numb...my heart skips a beat...like there is something in him worth looking at. I...may sound cheesy or...dumb...but...whenever he looks at me, flowers grows in my chest.... '
Namjoon was silently hearing it till now, but suddenly he started saying in a calm voice
- ' And his pretty brown eyes outshine the stars itself... as if the moon shines just for his view ...the afterglow of dusk adores his skin like he's an art himself. I tell the stars about him in my lonely nights. We never say it...but we know what it is....'
- ' And she made me feel something I can't put into words. Whenever I see her... I feel like she's not just a human...she's made of poetries, arts and galaxies....of stars and emotions...of night and moonlight. She's like the warmth of winter sun and she's like the sound of autumn wind... '

After a long pause, Hoseok realised he has also participated in this delusional speech...and all three of them sat there, completely lost and surprised by their own words.

- ' I never knew... I'm....so good with words! '
Hoseok exclaimed and Yoongi nodded
- ' I never knew I could feel all this! '
Namjoon looked at both of them and smiled
- ' And I never knew we all are falling in love at the same time! '

When discussing life, this bestfriend trio slowly realised their true feelings about love.... but what now? Will they be able to express it? Or it'll be their hidden secret forever?

Keep reading to find out!

Thanks for taking the time to read and vote 💜✨