SAY YES TO SHOPPING! (17)

- ' Good afternoon Mr. Jeon dumb! How's your little nap? '
Somi shooted a grin towards her half-asleep btother who entered the dining hall while rubbing his eyes and flopped down on one of the chairs. Usually, Jungkook always bicker with her when she comments something like that, but today he said nothing. Instead, he just sat there, staring blankly at nothing exact, with a small pout on his face. Now this was new. Last time when  Somi saw him pouting was atleast 5-6 years ago...about some video game.

- ' Hey...what killed your mood? '
Jungkook said nothing, just sighed and looked down. Somi tapped on his shoulder
-  ' Hey! Earth to you oppa!? What happened?  '
After staring at her face blankly for a moment, Jungkook finally answered
- ' I forgot it. '
- ' What? '
- ' His number. '
- ' Who's number? Care to elaborate? '
- ' Taehyung's number, you dumbo! I forgot to take his number yesterday night when I drove him back to his apartment...and I realised that this morning! '
Somi blinked for a few times
- ' And..? That's a problem? '
- ' Of-course! I.. I can't contact him ever! '
This is when Somi started laughing out loud...making Jungkook frown
- ' Now what the hell is funny here huh? '
- ' Oppaaaa! You're....what made you think that I'd be as dumb as you are?! '
- ' Somi! '
- ' Yeah yeah...no need to shout okay! Of-course I knew you'd forget it...I mean..judging how much whipped you are for Taeh-'
- ' SOMI! '
Somi rolled her eyes while laughing
- ' What now? Of-course you're whipped and I knew it. So...here you go. '
Somi slid her phone to Jungkook and Jungkook looked at the screen. One name in her contact list made him smile and frown at the same time
- ' Tae oppa!? When he became 'Tae' huh? '
- ' When we had lunch together...when I showed him your art gallery and when I gave him a tour of our garden! He's real sweet.... I don't know why he doesn’t show that...but he's really an easy-to-talk person. '
Jungkook hummed and sank back on his chair
- ' You're really good with talking and all that. '
Somi opened her mouth in shock
- ' My oh my! What am I even witnessing!? THE Jeon Jungkook is now praising my people skills?! Pardon? '
Jungkook smacked her head
- ' You don’t need to overreact for this okay? '
Before Somi could reply, her phone rang,  the contact showed it's Jiwoo...her batchmet from University.

- ' Yup Jiwooah? Good afternoon. '
- ' Gooooood afternoon Somi. '
Somi smiled sensing the amusement in the other girl's voice
- ' What made you so happy in the middle of a day? '
- ' Guess what!? '
- ' What? '
- ' We're going to the shopping mall in a few hours! Wanna join?! It would be so so soooo much fun.'
- ' Hold on...who's 'we'? '
- ' Apparently, it was supposed to be just me and Ara- '
- ' Ara means...Ara from my class? Your bestie Ara? '
- ' Yeah yeah...her. So yeah, it was supposed to be just us...but then we thought to bring our brothers too! '
- ' Brothers? I know about your brother.. but Ara has a brother, too? '
- ' Nope. It's my brother's bestfriends. So yeah...the plan is, we...our brothers..and some of their friends are going to the mall together and thought you'd be happy to join. After-all... Jeon Somi LOVES shopping right?! '
Somi giggled
- ' Of-course she does! But that's a whole lot of people right? Will they be alright with me? '
- ' Oh come on! No-one can be not alright with you, ever! You're the life of the party....so don't think about that. And yeah, Ara has some notes to borrow from you, too. You guys can talk about it here. '
Somi hummed and nodded
- ' Sure thing! I'm happy to help. When and where should I go? '
- ' Southern Mall..at 5pm. '
Before she could say okay, Somi's eyes travelled to her brother, and immediately she chirped in
- ' Hey hey hey....uh...since your brothers are coming..will it be alright if I bring mine too? '
- ' Of-course! It's all between us anyways. Do take him with you. The more the merrier huh?! '
- ' Yeaaaaah! Okay, so 5pm right? '
- ' Yup. See you two there? '
- ' Yoh...see ya soon. Byeee! '

With a huge grin, she hang up the call and Jungkook gave her a judgmental look, to which she smiled innocently
- ' Oppppppaaaa! '
- ' What do you want? '
Jungkook deadpanned, and Somi rolled eyes
- ' Ugh! You're no fun! By the way....I was thinking of going out to shopping. '
- ' So? What can I do? Go and shop, easy.'
- ' Well...I was thinking about taking you with me, as well. '
Jungkook vigorously shook his head
- ' Oh no no no....that's totally not happening! I'm definitely NOT going with you. '
- ' But whyyyyyy?! Don't you wanna accompany your little sister?! '
- ' Little? You? No. You're one hell of a devil....and just one year younger than me...so..that's totally not happening okay? '
- ' Opppppaaa...pleaaaaase!!? Besides... Your dressing sense is so damn cool! Please, come nah! '
- ' Somi! Why me?! '
- ' Because no other elder of mine gives a shit about me. '
Jungkook sighed and looked down. Yeah...his and Somi's parents were always busy with their work-life since they're born...so...she wasn’t really lying.

- ' Hey...please!? Come on now... I'm requesting okay? '
Somi said with a pout, the one and only thing Jungkook can't resist in the world. Again, sighing to himself he nodded and Somi almost jumped on him, pulling him in a bone-crushing hug
- ' Yeaaaaaaaaah! You're the best best beeeest brother! '
- ' I am now huh?! '
- ' Shut up! '

The meet-up is getting more and more interesting!

Now that the Jeons are invited too, what will happen next?

Keep reading to find out! 👀

Thanks for reading 💜✨

Leave a vote to encourage everyone for the evening ahead 💕