Charlie and Draco Malfoy P1

Alright, so I've literally taken Heartstopper and sort of shoved a couple of the characters into the HP verse lol. Let me know what you think, there is a P2. I'm a massive Draco girl, okay 'nuff said

Tw: Bullying and slight harassment

It was fifth year, OWL year, which meant Charlie could ignore everyone as much as he wanted with the excuse that he was studying.

Somehow, the whole school had found out about him being gay last year and that's when the bullying started. At first it was just sly comments here and people laughing there, but it started getting worse; more physical. Malfoy had got hold of some of the Weasley's fireworks and started planting them in places for them to explode on him. Then Parkinson had bewitched blast-ended skrewts during their Care of Magical Creatures lesson to make them attack Charlie.

During a potions lesson, someone had put something in his potion that made it come jetting out of the top of his cauldron and all over his face and robes. Making him come out in horrible boils which took Madame Pomfrey two whole days to get rid of. It seemed that something happened to him at least once a week.

Although lots of people made comments and laughed at him as he walked down the corridors, Malfoy was the worst of all. He was the one Charlie tried hardest to avoid. Which is why he had his hand in his trouser pocket, resting on the handle of his wand when he turned the corner in the corridor to find Malfoy walking the opposite way.

No one was around as it was lunch time and being summer, most students were outside. Charlie much preferred slinking off to the library than being outside which is where he was going now.

"Spring" Malfoy sneered, the corner of his mouth lifting to form a smirk. Charlie hated the way his name sounded in Malfoy's mouth.
Charlie froze, holding his breath. His hand still on his wand.

Malfoy's eyes travelled down to where his hand was and he scoffed.

"How pathetic" He spat which made Charlie feel small. Still frozen to the spot, he just watched as Malfoy slowly stepped closer to him. He got so close that Charlie could feel his breath on his face.

Carefully and without breaking eye contact, Malfoy reached his hand out and Charlie's breath hitched when he felt Malfoy's fingers slowly gripping his wrist. He lifted Charlie's hand out of his pocket, making him lose contact with his wand.

"Don't you dare draw your wand on me, Spring" Malfoy hissed.
Charlie could feel his heart beating in his throat. They were so close.

Now Charlie's hand was out of his pocket, Malfoy slid his slowly down Charlie's wrist and closed his fingers around his hand so he was holding it.

Charlie was still frozen to the spot and he saw Malfoy's mouth twitch as if he was about to say something.

"Get away from him, Malfoy!" Nick Nelson's voice echoed through the empty corridors. Malfoy snatched his hand away from Charlie's so quickly it left Charlie wondering if it was ever there at all.

"I said away!" Nick bellowed and a flash of light shot past Charlie's right ear and hit Malfoy squarely in the chest, making him fall backwards.
"H-How did you?" Charlie muttered in complete confusion. He knew that was the banishing charm, but how could Nick perform it without saying anything?

"Never mind, come on" Nick said gruffly, taking Charlie's arm and pulling him away from Malfoy who was only just getting up.

As they rounded the corner, Charlie locked eyes with Malfoy once more. He looked hurt.

Idk if you've seen, but Alice did a HP-based Heartstopper mini comic...

I think it was on Alice's blog or something, I'm sure it was them who did it

I think it was on Alice's blog or something, I'm sure it was them who did it. Anyways, that's what gave me the idea. That and the fact I'm having a HP phase haha