Thirty Four

✨✨Warning: One last smutty scene for my lovely readers ✨✨

Elias

One year later.

"Eli! Can I look? Pleaseee? I'm going crazy!" Zayn whined.

"Not yet! We're almost there." I smiled, wrapping his hand in mine.

"Ugh you're no fun!" He pouted. I continued driving, pulling up the long driveway of our newly finished home.

It was a lot of work to get this done within a year, but I had my crew plus me, Arlen and Luke working on it as often as we could.

"I can't believe you didn't let me see it this entire time!" He complained again.

"You don't know how hard it was to not come here and sneak a peek. You're a cruel, cruel man."

I could see him smirking at his words. Cheeky fucker.

"Two minutes and you can see. Promise." I brought his hand to my lips, planting a kiss to his knuckles.

I let Zayn help pick out all the materials with me, the color of the paint, the shape of the moulding, even down to the handles on the cupboards. But the house itself, I wanted to be a surprise.

"Oh my god you're stopping! Are we here? We're here! Can I take it off now?!" He shouted, bouncing in his seat.

"Just a second, love." I said, letting our a small laugh as I get out of the car.

I walked over to his side, opening his door for him and helping him out. I moved us so we were standing front and center to the house and whispered in his ear. "You ready, baby?"

"Yes! Yes i'm ready, hurry up!"

"Okay, three... Two... One." I counted down, removing the small blindfold from his eyes.

"Oh. My. Godddd!" He screeched, clapping his hands together. "It's beautiful! You did this?!"

I nervously scratched the back of my neck, looking shyly to him

I nervously scratched the back of my neck, looking shyly to him. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"Do I like it?! It's fucking beautiful! It's seriously my dream home! This is all ours? Your not punking me?"

"Of course not." I laughed.

"Believe it, love. This is all ours. Wanna go inside?" I asked.

"Um yes! Is that even a question?" He yelled happily, grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the door of the house.