Twenty Five

***Warning mature content***

Elias

Once we finally got cleaned up, we made our way downstairs to the kitchen. Arlen and Luke were both standing beside one another while one cooks the eggs and the other flips the bacon.

It was cute, Luke tried reaching for a piece of bacon, which Arlen quickly slapped his hand away.

"It's hot, dumbass." Arlen said.

He took a piece out with the spatula, blew on it for a minute then held it up to Lukes lips. He ate it happily then kissed Arlen sweetly.

It may not be anything significant that happened, but just seeing the small things like that, make me want it so badly. There's nothing I want more than to be home, cooking breakfast with the love of my life. I just hope one day I get the chance to have a family of my own.

I looked up at Zayn with a cute smile on his face as he watched the two of them. Maybe he's thinking the same thing.

I walked up behind him, placing my arms around his waist, and a gentle kiss on his neck.

"Oh, hey guys! Breakfast is almost ready. One of you wanna grab the plates?" Luke asked.

"Sure, no problem." Zayn said with a smile.

"And you, make yourself useful and get some juice," Luke ordered, pointing the wooden spoon at me.

"Excuse me, dick head, a please would be nice!" I said, in a shocked sarcastic tone.

"Come on, babe. Be nice to our guest's" Arlen said with a wink.

"Yeah, Luke. Listen to your husband. Be nice to your guests." I replied with a devilish smirk.

"Apparently it's gang up on Luke day!" He said while flipping the eggs around.

"Oh shut up, you started it." I laughed at his childish behaviour.

He grunted back in frustration, but I knew he wasn't actually mad. That's just how our friendship works. I shook my head, trying not to laugh as I carried the juice to the dining room.

------

The tension in the dining room got thick. Not even over exaggerating. We started off laughing, but the closer we got to finishing our food, the closer we got to talking about the elephant in the room.

"So..." Arlen started.

Zayn looked down, fiddling with his fork, moving a piece of egg around on his plate.

"Um...," He started.

"Look, we need to find a way to stop this guy. I won't let you go back to that sorry excuse of a man, Zayn. I know your scared, but we need to figure something out." I said.

"I know soneone who is in the same field as Vincent. I might be able to have him try and get some dirt on him." Arlen stated.

"I don't know how long it'll take, but we need to get you in a building more secure. It can't be your apartment and it can't be your house, Eli. He knows people. Dangerous ones at that." He added.

"What do you want us to do then?" I gave him a questioning look, because i'm absolutely stumped on what to do next.

"Ooh, I have an idea! Are you still doing that project in Miami?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, I am. It's close to being finished though. Why?" I said.

"Isn't it obvious? You guys book a room there and stay for a while until this is all dealt with." Luke said happily.