Chapter Eighteen

***Warning: little bit of smut 😏***

Elias

Zayn slept the whole night through. I couldn't bring myself to sleep for the life of me. After everything he said about what that fucker did to him... I'm fucking furious. No one touches Zayn like that.

Now that I have him, i'm never letting him go. I'll be by his side for as long as he wants me to be. Most importantly, I will never stop protecting him. I need to find out someway to stop this guy. Lawyer or not, no one is technically invinsible. He's going to be put away for the rest of his life by the time I'm finished with him.

He's not the only one who has money. I may not have power on my own like him, but I have connections. People who owe me favors I've been waiting to cash in.

I just don't understand how anyone could hurt another human being like that. It's not right. No matter how much I wish we could live in a perfect, crime free world, thats just not something I see happening anytime soon.

I carefully peeled Zayn's arm off my stomach, sliding my body out of his bed. The air was cold as I got out from underneath the covers, so I threw on my t-shirt wearing only that and my boxers.

His place is pretty new and updated, so when I opened the door to his bedroom there was no loud creaking sound emanating from it. With a quiet click of the door, I walked to the kitchen.

Hopefully he's okay with me making breakfast.

I found a Keurig machine behind a small cupboard and slid it out, turning it on to heat the water. After, I went through the fridge, I smiled with how well stocked he kept it. I grabbed eggs, green peppers, onions and cheese.

I found a pan, mixing everything together to make two delicious omlettes.

"Good morning." I heard beside my ear. Zayn's arms slink inside my shirt to hug me from behind.

"It smells delicious in here." He said, his teeth gently nibbling the side of my neck.

"Mmm, I was hoping to surprise you with breakfast in bed, but this is so much better." I said.

"I've never had someone cook for me before." He started.

"Can I make it up to you?" He spoke while trailing his hands down and inside my boxers.

"Shit, baby. You really don't have to."

"I want too. Turn around." He said in a husky whisper.

"Let me just... Ahh, let me turn the... Stove off..." I panted out.

I flicked the burner off, and the second I did Zayn whipped me around, pushing my back on the counter. His sexy little body sunk down to his knees, taking my boxers with him. "Oh.. God damn, baby." I moaned.

His lips encompass the tip of my cock, swirling his tongue around.

He looked up sweetly through his long lashes, "I want to make you feel so good... I want to repay you for doing this for me."

My palm caressed the side of his cheek, using my thumb to bring his face up towards me.

"You don't have anything to make up for. I hope you know that. Don't feel like you have to do this for me, okay?" I said.

"I... I just thought you would have wanted this... You know? Things aren't usually done for free, there's always something expected in return." He said while biting his lip.

"Me making you breakfast is something I wanted to do. Not something I had to. People can do nice things without anything in return." I said while smiling.