Chapter Twelve

Elias

The wedding photos were hell. Okay, well they weren't that bad. I just couldn't keep my eyes off of Zayn. Seeing him again only solidifies my feelings for him. At least I know now that he's real and I didn't just have an amazing night of jerking off. Wouldn't that be something. I was really beginning to think I was crazy.

Now as we head to the reception I'm stuck watching that fucker touch my Zayn. I can't say I've ever been more infuriated by an individual person.

"You wanna make him jealous?" Justin whispered in my ear.

"W-What are you talking about?" I said.

"You're practically eye fucking him. I know you want him and by the looks of it, he wants you too."

My eyes automatically shifted to Where Zayn was. Low and behold, he was practically glaring daggers at me and Justin.

"He's not jealous, he's just... I don't know."

"Watch." He started. "Oh my god, Eli. That's so naughty." He giggled and spoke just loud enough for Zayn and his partner to hear. I swear Zayn's jaw dropped for a second before he snapped back to reality. Huh. Maybe he is jealous.

"You two! Save the horniness for the bedroom!" Arlen shouted, but laughed as he said it.

"Hey! It's hard to keep your hands off a man this sexy." Justin said.

A deep blush rising on my cheeks. Justin's hand carefully trailed up my thigh stopping so fucking close to my dick. I can feel myself hardening through my slacks, and let me tell you, it's not comfortable.

I'm only human, this is the first touch I've had from another man in half a year, of course I'm going to get hard. Even though my dick is painfully pushing against my zipper I can't calm down. I can't stop thinking about the way my dick felt sliding into Zayn's tight little ass. Fuck.

Breaking my thoughts, my very, very good thoughts, Justin leans in close to speak to me again.

"Look, I've always had a thing for you, I've always thought about what it'd be like to get fucked by you, but if you don't want that, that's fine. I'm not looking for a relationship or anything. I'll help you make that man so jealous he'll be begging to be in your arms by the end of the night." Justin said.

"Isn't that kind of a dick thing to do though? I don't want to make him feel bad." I said nervously.

"He doesn't seem to be stopping James from being all the fuck over him. If he wants you to watch that, then why can't you do the same?"

"I...I guess that's true." I guess he's doing the same thing. He doesn't seem too bothered by it anyways.

"If you believe that, then show me. Kiss me." Justin said seductively.

"Right here? In front of everyone?"

"Why not? No one's going to give a shit. Do it. I dare you, big guy." He winked, gripping my thigh slightly tighter.

------
Zayn

This is the longest fucking limo ride of my life. James has been all over me. I mean all over me. I don't know what the fuck his deal is today but he won't stop touching my thighs, sucking my neck, kissing me. Dammit! I didn't want Elias to see this. I want to so badly push Josh off me and tell him to take a fucking hike and pounce on Elias' large, muscular, mouthwatering body...