Chapter Seven

Elias

Three months later.

3 months. It's been three months since I've seen him. Is it weird I've been counting the days? It feels like just yesterday the beautiful man was in my arms. It's almost as if I can still smell him and his sweet cherry scent wafting off him. Mmm. My mouth waters just thinking of it.

This month has been... exhausting. To say the least. Today I fly out to Miami for the third time this month. Anything to please the customer, right?

I swear every second of every god damn day i'm getting a phone call or an email from the owner of the hotel. They don't like the light fixtures one day, the next it's the color of the paint, or the texture of the carpet, so many things.

The list could probably go on for hours. And yes, this stuff is important but we also have to redo the electrical, fix the outdated plumbing, refurbish the crown moulding. Its a nice hotel, but holy fuck everything needs to be replaced. No wonder this contract was so hard to get, they were offering up a lot of money and I know i'm the best man for the job.

Don't get me wrong, I love what I do, but it's not the easiest dealing with difficult customers like this.

Now boarding flight 153 to Miami, Florida.

And here we go again.

I'm glad I buy first class tickets. First on, first off and decent food when i'm hungry. The flight attendants are of course a bit friendlier, but I think they just expect some sort of tip cause they know we have money. Who knows.

The flight is uneventful. I knock back a shot of whiskey and sleep the entire time. God knows I need it. I barely get 5 hours of sleep if i'm lucky.

------

I get to my hotel, instantly checking in to my room. The view is it's best feature, by far. It faces the ocean with a nice sized balcony that overlooks it. The sweet sea breeze flowing through making the room smell fresh and relaxing. Now this, this is paradise.

Tossing my bag on the floor, I fall backwards landing on the soft bed behind me.

It's so...so comfy...

I toss and turn until I feel a soft and familiar hand running down my torso. My eyes flutter open and... And it's him!

"Where did you- How did you get in here?" I said.

"Shh, just enjoy, love." My beautiful man says with a smile. His lips run a path down my chest painfully slow.

"Fuck, baby. Please." I said panting. I watch with lust filled eyes as his head disappears underneath the white comforter. His gentle hands grab hold of my aching member, slowly stroking from the base all the way to my tip.

His tongue lapping circles around the head of my cock, licking every drop of pre cum spilling from me.

"Your mouth feels so good." I said.

My fist wraps tightly into his dark, silky hair. The more I tug on his hair, the more moans that escape his mouth. Holy fuck. He makes the sexiest little sounds.

"I love the way you taste on my tongue." He said between moans.

"I missed you so much baby. God, i'm so close."
His hand joins in, moving in sync with his pretty little mouth around me. I toss the blanket off, just to get one last look at his beautiful eyes.

He looks up at me as I writhe and pant beneath him. My hips thrusting up to chase my release.

"I-I'm coming, baby! Fuuuck!" I shouted. He looks up at me with his big green eyes, a drop of cum sliding down his chin. I swipe my thumb through it and pop it into my mouth. Is it weird I kind of enjoy the taste of myself? Damn.