Chapter Eleven

Elias

The ceremony was absolutely beautiful. So beautiful that it almost brought tears to my eyes. Emphasis on the almost.

I don't cry for nearly ten years and now I've almost cried twice in one day? I'm a god damn wreck.

Anyways, the wedding party is heading to the mountains in a limo together for photos. A limo. One singular car that I'm now going to be trapped in for the next half an hour. Fucking great. At least it's just the wedding party attending and no one el- Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me.

I reach the limo and step inside with everyone else, and what's his fucking name is sitting beside Zayn. My Zayn. Okay, not mine, but I really wish he was.

"I thought it was just supposed to be the wedding party." I grumbled silently to myself. Luckily no one heard.

Once I got in, I slid my body all the way to the end, furthest away from Zayn, but unfortunately he's still in my view. I'm stuck here watching that...that man touch him. Dammit! I really need to get out of my head.

"Hey, Eli" Justin said quietly with a cute smile.

Justin is a close friend of Luke's and one of his groomsman. They've worked at the club together for the last four or so years together as their financial advisor. We get along pretty good and I know he's always been interested in me. Maybe not in the relationship sense but he definitely wants to fuck.

Justin's cute. He's a pretty attractive guy, skinny but a fair amount of muscles on him. Short brown hair that's shaved on the sides and pretty blue eyes. The only issue is, is I only really find him cute. Kinda sexy, but not in the I wanna rip your clothes off kinda way. If that makes sense. He still might be kinda fun in bed.

"Hey, Justin." I said, giving the charming smile I know he loved.

"I was thinking..." He started. His hand running up the curve of my bicep.

"How about you save me a dance tonight." He spoke with a devilish glint in his eyes.

Out of instinct, my eyes shoot upwards only to see Zayn eyeing the two of us carefully. It might be fun to make him jealous if he's even interested in me, that is. If he can let that guy be all over him and touch him, well baby, I can sure as hell do the same.

I lean down closely to Justin and whisper quietly in his ear. "I could save you more than a dance if that's what you want." I finished by pressing a light kiss behind his ear. I could feel him shiver below me. The effects I have on him is pretty sexy.

"Quit fucking over there you two, we're here!" Luke shouts in between laughs.

"Just having some fun like you told me to ,boss." I winked and he smiled back.

"Boss. I like it. As it should be." Luke said cheekily.

"You're lucky it's your wedding day."

One by one, we slide out of the limo. The photographer pulling up shortly after. She immediately tells us where to go and what positions to be in. Everything's fine until...

"Can we have a photo with the two best men in a shot, then after the newly weds and the two of you." She pointed to me and Zayn. A picture with just us? What?

"Eli, can I talk to you a sec?" Luke says.

"Sure." I replied. He could probably see the panic on my face.

He pulled me off to the side just out of earshot from everyone else.

"You don't have to take a photo with him. If you feel uncomfortable please don't do it, I won't be upset." He said.

"It's your wedding, man. I know you care about me being comfortable, but this is your day. Don't worry about me so much and enjoy this time with your love. I'll take one photo with him, but that's all, okay?" I said.

"Fine. I just, you mean so much to me, this may be my special day but I want to be able to celebrate it with you as well. It means a lot to have you here and I love you." Luke said with a voice filled with emotion.

"God you're such a sap, Luke, but I love you too. Let's get back there, okay?" I gave him a tight hug and we both pull away with a smile.

"Okay, where do you want me?" I said to the photographer.

"Stand over here, the mountains will be perfect in the background." She points at Zayn.

"You, stand beside him, one hand in the pocket of your pants, the other put around eachother." No one said anything about touching. Fuck.

------
Zayn

Ah shit. I can feel my entire body shaking every step closer I take to Elias. My palms are sweating, my body's heating up and this breeze is doing nothing for me.

I can't help but feel a pang in my heart with the way he's looked at me since James... Interrupted us. Why did this have to happen? I've been searching for Elias for the last half of a year. Now that I've found him, I stupidly have another date to this thing. I wasn't going to bring him along for the photos, but he kind of invited himself by hopping into the limo with everyone...

Yeah, I could just leave him, dump him, whatever you want to call it, but I'm not completely heartless to do it at a wedding, stranded in the middle of butt fuck nowhere.

What a fucking mess.

I shuffle my feet until i'm shoulder to shoulder with Elias. Well more like head to bicep. I didn't realize just how tall he was... He's basically a walking giant. He's literally more than a head taller then me!

"Okay get closer you two." The photographer said.

"You can come closer. I won't bite. Unless you want me to." Elias said, whispering that last little bit.

Fuck. Oh fuck, why'd he have to say that? What the hell? My dick practically shot to life at the words that slipped from his mouth. Oh god, I can't get hard in front of all these people.

Ugh, think, Zayn, something gross... Rusty...spoons? No, what the fuck? Old man balls! Mouldy cheese!

"Um, excuse me, sir..." My head shot up at the sound of the photographer's voice.

"What?" I said  a bit startled.

"Can you please put your arm around Elias here?" She said.

"Oh, yeah... Uh, yeah sure thing." I pressed my arm around his back as we posed for a couple photos. Elias' smile is so beautiful. Everything about him is perfect.

After she snaps a couple photos, Elias abruptly pulls away from me. My body instantly missing the warmth of him against me. He stares at me with a blank expression, shaking his head as if waking up from a dream.

Then... My heart's in my stomach again. He walks up behind Justin I think his name is, and wraps his arms around his shoulders.

That should be me.

I'll make sure that it happens.

A/N:
Okay, everyone who's made it this far, what do you think?

This is probably one of my favourite stories I've written. I don't have any of my other work on here yet, but I'm hoping to add it at some point. I've written a few (mostly visual) stories on the chapters app so if any of you use it check it out! My username is Meister

😊😊💕💕