Twenty Seven

***Warning, mature content***

Zayn

We've been at the Hartford hotel for three days now. Three days of making excuses to stay in our hotel room. I've said that I'm just not feeling well, which I'm not. Emotionally. I think he can see through my lies.

After telling Eli about my past and how I know Tiffany, he's been more than understanding. I can see he has questions, but doesn't want to pry and I appreciate that.

It's hard talking about my past, re-opening all those wounds... it's been even worse because the nightmares have come back. Nearly every night since I saw Vincent at the restaurant I wake up nearly screaming and sweating like crazy.

I've woken Eli up a few times, and he always helps me calm down and get back to sleep. Eli, he's special. Not many people would sit there and do that for someone. Most people nowadays will see that, and get the fuck out of there.

I feel like such a burden to Eli. His life wouldn't be flipping upside down if it weren't for me.

He tells me I'm not though, which helps a little, but it's hard to get out of your own head. Your thoughts, they can eat you alive if you're not careful.

Eli hasn't wanted to leave my side these last few days either, we've spent these days cuddling in bed, taking baths together and watching movies upon movies. Nothing sexual though, I think he's scared he's going to freak me out... I don't know, but I'd really like for him to be more... Touchy? I guess?

I honestly loved our dynamic sexually. We just connect with eachother on such a deep level... I think I'll have to show him I want him. Maybe then he'll get the hint.

I smiled to myself as I turned over to face Eli's sleeping figure.

Mm, I've got just the idea.

I smirked to myself, getting worked up by just the thought of what i'm about to do.

I slid underneath the blanket and down to the place i'm craving most. Between Eli's legs. Yummy.

I gripped his still flacid length in my hand, holding it up as I gently lick his tip. His length twitched the second my tongue came in contact with his smooth skin.

My lips ran soft kisses along the side of his shaft before taking him into my mouth.

Fuck, the feeling of his length growing in my mouth is so fucking hot. Growing inch by inch, slowly filling my throat.

His hips thrust upwards and a small moan crosses his lips. He lifts the blanket up bringing light into the darkness. "Well good morning to you," he smirks down at me.

Eli's fingers tangle into my hair, tugging gently. I moan at the slight sting that goes straight down to my cock. "Mmm," I released him with a pop, moving back to sit on my calves. "I don't want you to come unless it's inside of me." I said.

His pupils dilated as he eyed up my bare body, stopping at my painfully hard cock.

"Lay back." He spoke in a husky voice.

Without taking my eyes from him, I lay down against the cool sheets, opening my legs nice and wide for him. In literally a blink of an eye, both his hands are holding my legs up while his tongue circles around my needy hole.

"Oh, fuck!" I panted.

"I could never get tired of the way you taste." He said in a seductive whisper.

His tongue laps around, slowly breaching my entrance with every flick of his tongue.

"M-More... Need... Need more," I whined.

He draws his face away with a twinkle in his eye, his fingers find his mouth as he sucks on two of his long, slender fingers.

"Is this what you want?" Eli asked.

He teased around my hole, making me moan uncontrollably. "Please, Eli!" I shouted.

His first finger pushes inside, then a second shortly after. My ass can't help but push into them, looking for more friction.

"It's not enough, baby... Need you..." I whined again.

"Always so needy." He placed my legs onto his shoulders, sliding his length between my cheeks. Oh my god, he's such a tease.

"L-Lube" he said.

I sighed at the loss of his body heat, and shivered delightfully when the cold liquid was spread against my entrance. He lathered up his length, put my legs back over his shoulders and easily slid into me.

"Y-Yes! I... Fuck, I missed your... Ah, your cock,"

"You look so beautiful right now... God, I love you so much. " Eli said.

"I lo-love you too!" I moaned out.

"R-Right there, Eli! Oh my-"

His thrusts hitting my prostate perfectly, fuck, it's taking everything in me not to blow right now, but I need to savor every single second of this moment.

Eli leaned forwards, resting his hand onto the bed beside me. My legs wrap around his body, holding him as close as possible. The room filled with are pants and moans.

Eli's face is filled with pleasure, his jaw slightly ajar. There's nothing sexier than hearing and seeing the sounds he makes.

"Ah- I'm... I'm going to-" I started.

His thrusts increase in speed, slamming his dick in and out of me, making me scream out in pleasure. I let go with a shout, covering both of our chest's in my come.

"Holy f-," his release so powerful, I can feel him filling me with his hot come.

He drops his body down so his chest stats flush to my chest and his hot breath beside my ear. He kisses my neck, and passionately kisses my lips.

"Damn, love. That was amazing. I didn't realize how badly I needed that," he said, out of breath.

"Mm, me too. That was perfect." I said in a daze.

"Shower?" I asked.

He pulled out of me, and lifted me in his arms causing me to yelp in surprise.

"I can walk you know!" I said while giggling at him.

"I know. And I don't care," he carried me bridal style all the way to the bathroom.

------

"Hello?" Eli said, answering the ringing hotel phone.

"What do you mean? Can't anyone else handle it - oh for fuck sakes, I'll be right there." He spoke irritated, putting his phone into his back pocket.

"What was that about?" I asked curiously.

"One of the hotel employees called and said there was sparks coming from one of the electrical panels on one of the floors were renovating, since it's after 9, all my guys have left for the night. Of course they knew I was staying here so thought to call me." He said.

"I have to go check it out and hopefully fix the issue, I don't know how long it'll take... Are you alright to stay here or would you like to come?" He asked.

"I think I should be fine here. I have the phone in the room if I need to get ahold of you." I responded.

I do have my cellphone, but we thought it'd be better if we don't make any calls or send any messages on it, In case it can be traced.

We were going to go tomorrow and get some temporary phones with different numbers to use in the mean time.

"Just try to be quick, okay?" I said.

"I promise I'll be as fast as I can, baby." He smiled at me, pulling me flush to his chest for a passionate kiss.

He backed away with a smile, gently caressing the side of my face. He grabbed his room key and walked to the door.

He turned around one last time before leaving,
"I love you," he said.

"I love you too."