Thirty One

***TW descriptive violence.***

Elias

"Good morning, I'm Detective Alan Fraser. I've been briefed by our Arizona Dept. and will he head of this case. First off, I spoke with the local police here, they gave me the rundown that the man we're looking for, Vincent Castillo, he frequents here quite often. Which is good news for us, because they know exactly where he lives."

Another man spoke up, "Our main issue now is the men he will have guarding his place. We need to be smart in hopes to not lose any of our men. Of course, we all know that death is a possibility, but we need to be as careful as possible. Especially you two. You are not to enter the premises under any circumstance. In fact, maybe you should stay-"

"There is no way in fucking hell i'm not coming to this. It's my fault he got taken in the first place, for being a gullible idiot. I won't sit back and watch, especially if there is something I can do to help him." I spoke in an irritated tone.

He sighed and eyed up his partner. Detective Fraser began speaking again,

"Alright. You can come. But do not do anything stupid to jeopardize this job. We've been wanting to put Castillo away for a long time. We can't afford anything to fuck this up for us. We also want to get your friend and boyfriend back in your arms safely."

"Fine. We won't do anything stupid. You have my word." He doesn't need to know that i'm going in there if all hell breaks loose. I refuse to sit back and watch Zayn get hurt. Not on my watch.

"Thank you for everything. All of you. When are we looking at going over there?" Arlen asked.

"The sooner the better." I said.

"Yes. We will be going as soon as we get an idea of how many men he has there. We can't go in completely blind. I have some of my guys going with the local Dept. Now and will radio us when they get visual." Fraser said.

"In the meantime, I suggest you get some food before this all begins. I can guarantee you, it's going to be a long night." The other detective spoke.

"Okay, please make sure you call us when you're going over." I said.

He gave me a nod and we hopped into the car that was provided by the FBI.

We drive into town, no one speaking a word to one another. This place would be quite beautiful if we weren't here for such negative reasons. I don't think I'd ever want to come back here once alls said and done.

A short while later we pull up to a small diner in Pituba, Salvador. The red building at the front says Di Lucca. We quietly get out of the car and follow eachother inside. Thankfully we came right when they opened so its quick to get a table.

I ordered myself a dish of Risotto with vegetables, Arlen and Luke both got Lasagna. And it smells so good, but I feel guilty for even eating this when I can guarantee Zayn isn't getting anything this good. But I know I need my strength for so I force myself to eat it anyways.

Once I have Zayn in my arms i'm going to buy him anything and everything he wants to eat. I don't think I've ever felt so scared before. Then again I've never even heard of something happening like this in real life... I just hope he's-

Arlen's phone begins ringing again, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Answer it!" I shouted.

"I am, I am!" He said. "Hello? It's time? Alright. We'll meet you now. Be there in five." He ended the call and we paid our bill, running out to the car.

Time to get my man.

------

"Here. Put these on. You won't be going inside, but just in case, we want you to be protected." The detective said, passing us each a bullet proof vest.