Ace is sitting next to me, eyes on the tv behind me, mouth pressed to the crown of my head and his arms are around my waist.

"What? Did you say yes?" I hear Reyna say.

"No." Abby replies.

"Girl, what?!" She practically yells, "You like him!"

"Oi! Shut up!" Matteo throws a pillow at her.

"Mind your own." She scoffs.

"I know but I freaked out." Abby sighs.

"You like who now?" Theo asks, sitting up in his seat and gaping at her.

"No one." She squeaks.

"T, shut up," Reyna also throws a pillow at him, "Anyway," She turns her attention back to Abby, "Girl you need to get your shit together!" She smacks the back of her head.

"Ow! What the fu—"

"If I find out some stupid boy likes you I will murder him with my bare hands." Theo warns her, raising his finger at her.

"Theo, leave her." Alea sighs, dragging him back into her arms.

"Listen to mom, old man." Abby says.

"Fuck off." He grumbles, wrapping his arms around Alea.

"Text him. Now, now, now." Reyna shoves Abby's phone into her hands.

"Alright, chill." She laughs and starts typing on her phone as she peers over her shoulder.

"Ace," I murmur, looking up at him and gently  running my hand down the side of his face, "Mi
amor."

"Hm." He hums, holding me tighter and kissing behind my ear.

"I left some files on your desk, did you see them?" I mumble, stretching my arms and yawning.

"I'll look at them tomorrow." He mutters.

"You better." I poke his chest and he grabs it and kisses the back of my hand.

"Move papa." Elias grumbles, ripping the blanket of him.

"Dude, go away." He says, pushing him away playfully.

"No I want mama." He whines. Alea sighs and sits him on her lap, kissing his cheek. "Mama it's itchy." He says, tugging on his durag.

"Okay, let me take it off, baby." She says softly and starts taking it off for him.

"What I tell you!" Reyna says, grinning at Abby.

"Why are you yelling?! I'm right here!" She throws her hands up.

"Because I'm cupid!"

"Whatever," She rolls her eyes, "Thanks dumbass."

thank you for the suggestion! <3