Zhan Zhao looked back at him and smiled slightly,

"You found someone pretending to be a policeman to sneak in, so quietly let the two plainclothes at the door open the empty ward next door. Then you took the document board and pretended to come out of that room, and the killer subjectively judged that the room was Lian Qian Yi's ward. Then you went out again and hit him with s greeting. This kind of behavior is equivalent to telling him that the patient you are seeing is Lian Qian Yi. So that idiot was fooled by you and ran into the empty ward. You followed him again, because he was attacking at that time, all attention was on the two police officers in front, and not the back!"

Zhan Zhao couldn't help clapping his hands after speaking,

"If the scene just now is recorded, it can be used to protect the people who are in need. Really a good textbook materials Captain Bai."

Bai Yutang raised his eyebrows slightly, but said nothing.

"It's so smart."

Lian Qia Yyi also heard it, and said with emotion,

"Sure enough, people lime you, it's impossible to be the partner with non smart person."

Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao and gestured—Have you finished asking?

Zhan Zhao nodded and said to Lian Qian Yi,

"You recover well, let's go first... By the way."

Before leaving, Zhan Zhao turned around and said to him in the ward,

"Don't try to escape!"

"Heh, how could it be."

Lian Qian Yi smiled and continued to lie down to sleep.

Bai Yutang arranged more people to protect him and took Zhan Zhao back.

"Have you heard anything interesting?"

Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao.

"Well..."

The expression on Zhan Zhao's face was complicated,

"How can I say... It's more boring than interesting."

"Then you say it's boring. Don't you need to answer it so seriously?"

Bai Yutang thought it was funny.

"But it's boring, and I can't simply summarize my feelings."

Zhan Zhao raised his legs and said disappointedly,

"Lian Qian Yi's situation is not a memory inheritance... The so-called memory inheritance is just a scam, whether this scam is covering up his confusion, or covering up other facts, needs to be verified."

"Oh?"

Bai Yutang didn't know how he should feel when he heard this,

"That's really disappointing."

"That's right."

Zhan Zhao touched his nose, showing a look of disappointment, and sighed,

"I hate this kind of situation in the middle of the case. I was full of confidence and thought it was a big event, but I didn't expect it was just a small episode, and I have to start all over again."

Bai Yutang thought for a while and asked,

"So sure that Lian Qian Yi is not inherited from memory?"

"Yeah."

Zhan Zhao nodded,

"Very sure."

"Let's talk about it specifically. Why you are very sure about it?"

S.C.I.谜案集 Mystery Special Criminal Investigation Novel Season Three. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें