Chapter 20: A New Problem

Beginne am Anfang

I recall him shifting to a dominating one a moment later. "Just do it already please!" Well at least he said please.

It still disturbed me somehow.. how he seemed to enjoy being pleasured to the point of even begging for it. Like he suffered from some type of nymphomania. A normal person even while horny or turned on would probably hide it or masturbate instead of begging for sex. Sure, they would initiate it if they can ask for it, but to beg as if their life depended on it hurt me.

A robber or a true manipulator? I do not know for sure. What I may see him as may not be what he truly is.

I haven't even been with him for a year or a month. How can I really say that I know him? I only knew him for the longest time as the handsome and charming librarian I would often see.

Even if he told me his past traumas and his past problems. It still isn't enough for me to know who he really is.

One can lie after all. And he has lied more than once.

"There are many people passing by.. I think it's better we continue talking about this in your home." I suggested to Ashton. Ashton nodded and proceeded to push the wheelchair.

He stopped in front of the door to his home and unlocked it before pushing me inside.

"We're home." he pushed the wheelchair over to the couch and helped me sit down.

He removed his grey jacket and tossed it to the side of the couch lazily, then sat down next to me.

"Ash.. no. Ashton. I would like to have a heart to heart talk with you." I seriously pleaded and stared directly into his eyes.

"Tell me I'll listen." whatever smile he had on his face disappeared and his expression was very stern. Stern just like my boss Ethan.

"First I would like to ask whether something did happen between us in the car..." I avoided eye contact with him because it was kind of embarrassing to ask.

"Why do you ask? And what do you mean by that?" He scooted himself closer towards me but I scooted away to the edge of the sofa.

Ashton noticed and frowned.

"Well.. in my memory something lewd happened between us there in the car."

I finally said it. I immediately looked away from him.

"So that was the thing that was bothering you since earlier huh?"

From my peripheral vision perhaps I could see him smirking.

"No there's actually more than that.. I slapped you there but I thought it was a dream yet you had the same slap."

He suddenly wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He was now sitting very close to me. I could feel my thighs touching his.

Like I'm trapped. I'm being edged into my seat.

"No nothing of that sort happened between us. Oh and you slapped me when I was trying to wake you up. I thought it was intentional." He calmly explained as he started to stroke the back of my head in a comforting manner.

His long cold fingers gently glided over my scalp as he massaged my head. It felt very comforting to be honest. I could easily melt in his touch.

But it feels as if I am melting already.

However while I am enjoying all this comfort it was easily ruined by Ashton suddenly bursting out laughing.

"Pff.." he was trying to hold it back at first as he covered his mouth.