"Ivy, you saved all of those people. How does that feel?"

               "It was definitely a huge undertaking but...I would've died to save all those people," she swore.

                  John glanced at her at that statement. He would've never let her die. Ever.

                 He spoke, remembering his lines, "And you know, Ivy wouldn't have been able to save these people without inside info. Remember that we are not the first call. NORAD scrambled jets first before alerting us. It could've been entirely too late but it doesn't have to be."

            "With supes in the military, we would be the first call and you would never have to worry about a rescue being too late..."

             ____

                The press conference ended and she sat on a bench next to the lake. John sat next to her with his hand atop hers.

                "Do you think they'll actually do it? Put us in the military?" she asked him.

                 "I don't see how they'd need anymore convincing when you're the one that's talking," John admitted.

               She blushed as she looked over at him, "Maybe they'll need another plane to be saved."

                "You are never doing that again," he denied as he brought his face closer to hers. "I thought I was too late, Jane. Your heart slowed down and I...I thought I was losing you."

               "But you didn't and I saved them all," she smiled proudly. "I know Seb is worried but, John, a plane is one milestone. Maybe one day I could move the Earth if I wanted to. I could be more than powerful...like you."

Her face was full of wonder as she continued, "Could you imagine how much good I could do? I could just think about the world being better; eradicating disease or making a desert a paradise and it would happen. Do you think I could do it?"

"I think you could do anything, Jane, if you really wanted to," his fingers grazed her cheek and she smiled.

She was so pure, a goddess. Pure and clean like him. And he wouldn't let anyone else have her.

            _____

              She went to the Believe Expo without John. He said he'd join her later after talking to Stillwell about his speech. But that was quite a bit ago. She was now signing autographs as people swarmed her.

                Annie was with her, signing them, too since the younger girl was with her when they got ambushed. In the middle of it, John showed up, landing on the ground and people swarmed him. He walked through the crowd to approach her.

                 "Did you get your speech changed?" she asked as he stood in front of her, looming over her with an odd smile.

                He blinked as he nodded, "Yes. I did."

                "Good," she smiled mischievously before she pushed the marker into his chest. "You can take over signing autographs."