Chapter 35

AIDEN'S POV....

I was feeling restless from morning that's why I am working from my mansion study. Why would he took her name if she is innocent then why.

I know I am ignoring my feelings towards her, but how can I face those feeling after what I had done to her. I used her without even knowing what is truth and what is not.

First time ever I am feeling hopeless...

Ahhhhhhh a frustrated scream left my mouth but couldn't do anything. Feeling helpless I start my work on the computer.

Too focused in my work, I was typing furiously, when something fell on my lap and hands surrounded my neck. When I looked up it was the slut Melissa.

What the fuck is she doing here? I thought then I remember that it was only me who called her just to hurt my baby mama but now that I know her innocence, I am not going to hurt her anymore.

I know I am madly in love with her but was too ignorant but not now, I will ask forgiveness for my harsh deeds and we will start a happy life.

Busy in my apology session, I felt lips on my own when I was going to push her away, I hear a sharp intake of breath. Looking at the source of the disturbance I came across the crying face of calista.

I push Melissa from my lap, she landed on the floor on her butt and shrieked but I ignored her. Calista wipe her eyes and came forward, I thought she was slapping me but she push an envelope on my hand and moved out of my study.

Confused, I look at the envelope but Melissa's voice stopped me.

"What the fuck Aiden? Why did you push me?" she asked

"GET THE FUCK OUT MELISSA NOW" I shouted on her

Correcting her clothes, she hurriedly moved out and I released a sigh.

Sitting on my chair, my heart was beating faster than normal, I was scared that what will be inside. I opened the envelope and found an x-ray.

I took the x-ray and it was a sonogram of my baby, but there was not a single one but two beans like structure. I was confused then it click my mind, I am having twins. She was here to share this news but I ruined it.

How the hell she got the ultrasound? means she was at the hospital when I was working.

I quickly get out of the study and move towards her room to share my happiness but she was not alone, she was with Olivia. They were talking about the babies, my babies.

So I moved back and asked leo and trevor to come in my home study. They came and asked what happened.

I hugged them tightly and replied " I am going to be a dad guys, calista is pregnant"..

First they were shocked because no one has ever saw me smiling like a fool, and then they return my hug more tightly.

"we are happy for you bro, you deserve this, just don't hurt her please" they plead.

She must be something, that she made them plead for her. "I will protect her don't worry" I calmly replied.

After that day, i tried every possible way to talk to her but she is ignoring me and that Melissa is a pain in the ass. She always cling to me like a glue. I know, that she knows there is something going on between calista and me and she is showing her that I am Melissa's property. But she fucking don't know me properly.

It's been a month now I can't tolerate this ignorance, its killing me. I stood in front of her door and going to knock when Trevor came and asked me to come to study room.