Chapter 26

AIDEN’S POV….

Restless…

that’s what I am feeling right now about her question which is ringing in my mind since last night..

I wanted to focus on my work, due to which I am here from Russia, but the sudden action that took place last night has made me feel awful.

I know I made her feel like a whore, but when it comes to her, I couldn’t control myself from touching her delicious and soft body.

Suddenly last night flashes in my mind, a sigh escaped my lips and I closed my eyes leaning my head against the chair.

Flashback….

“Why you left me???”

That was the question that she has asked me about… but the thing is…
“Do I know the answer?”..

No absolutely no because I also don’t know whether I am attracted towards her body or she is my obsession, my addiction, my most precious possession..

But I have tasted her not once but many times, still my beast is not satisfied, I can’t get enough of her..

The more I touched her, the most I want her… the way she taste I can’t  get enough of her  I always wanted her near me..

My whole self wanted her naked soul, her heart, her body… but it is not possible..

I know its not attraction towards her body but I don’t want to give any name to my these growing feelings towards her  I want to hide it..

She was punching my chest by her delicate hands which is unaffected for me but still I let her…

But the image of her dancing against that fucker popped in my mind and I was enraged, why will she go to another man…

Am I not enough for her?.. Suddenly I felt insecure… I will show her tonight that who she belongs to.. Me.. Mine she is mine only mine, I won’t tolerate a single male touch on her innocent body other than me..

I will have to remind her that she  belong to me, be ready for punishment princes… I grin while thinking about her punishment..

I  took a hold of her wrist in my palm and drag her towards my car, opening the car door I throw her inside while sitting besides her.

She was continuously blabbering randomly, suddenly she  kept her head on my chest and look at me with her innocent eyes.

“why you are so beautiful?” she asked me innocently.

I couldn’t control my smile, I was smiling innerly. “if she was some other girl, the “beautiful” word would be now “hot and handsome” from there mouth, but we are talking about calista the innocent one.

Tracing her finger on my eyes she spoke “you have the most precious eyes, I want the same” she whine while pouting.

I felt her fingers softly grazing my lips, I shuddered and she spoke huskily “your lips are so soft and  I want to taste them”

She was unknown to the fact that what her innocent questions are doing to me.

Leaning closer to my face she softly placed her lips against mine and kept still, it was such a euphoric feeling..