Chapter 28

AIDEN’S POV….

Looking at this bustard’s  condition, I couldn’t control myself from torturing him further, so I took a sharp edged knife and trace his black dirty lips.

Gradually I inserted the tip on his upper lip and move it along his lips side, blood was oozing out of his lips… “these are the lips right? Which touched my kitten delicate and deliciously sweet neck” I asked.

He was not responding, just whimpering from the pain, cutting his lips completely off of  his body, he cried.

I place that same knife on his chest and draw an A, he screamed, blood started oozing of his wounds, I took a handful of the mixture  and rubbed it on his wounded chest.

His loud cries echoed on the warehouse walls, and it was damn satisfying.

Torturing him to death, I moved out  of the warehouse and entered my car and drove towards my mansion.

Melodic sounds reached my ear, and I halted on my way, her voice is so sweet and melodious that I can hear her all day without getting bored.

But I hate the fact , that the reason for her smile is not me but someone else. O feel anger building up in my veins.

Without giving them a gaze, I went upstairs but not before glaring her way and she was already staring at me  with wide surprised eyes.

CALISTA’S POV….

After taking some snacks I, Olivia, Trevor and Leo we started our movie there itself in the living room, we were not in the mood of the cinema room.

I was laughing so hard that I didn’t hear a car sound, and at the  same time  the door of the mansion opened, and loud and aggressive footsteps reached my ears.

Before I could stop myself, our eyes locked, without giving us a glance he move upstairs but not before glaring at me, what did I do now?..

I sigh and shook my head, and focused on my movie, sometimes later it was dinner time.

Post dinner, we returned to our room. I changed into a comfortable night suit and lay down on my bed.

Scrolling through my phone for sometimes, I slept

During my sleep, I felt someone touching my cheeks but I didn’t focus and again slept.